chapter 33

Peter pov

She remembers, omg she really remembers everything. I'm so happy the thought of losing her was killing me.

"Peterrrr don't cry" y/n says to me I guess I am crying a bit.

"Its happy tears ok" I says then pull her into a hug. Her hug feel so much better knowing that she remember everything. After a minute she pulls away and looks at her dad

"I remember" she says to him

"I know we've missed you, but what did I tell you about doing things?" Y/n looks at me and smiles. We've been waiting for this.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do annnnd especially don't do anything I would do. Theres a little grey area in there. That's where you operate" we say in unison. Then laugh.

"Now that. That I could live with. The whole you guys being sassy" Tony says and we all start laughing. After a few minutes of laughing y/n breaks it.

"So um.. where is Steve?" She asks.

"I don't know, why?" I reply. I really was hoping that she didn't remember mine and Steve's fight but I also just have a feeling that she does.

"Cause you know. What he said to me. And your guys fight." Y/n says. But before I get the chance to respond Tony steps in.

"It doesn't matter where he is because he isn't allowed to9 be near you or talk to you." He says.

"What. No. Me and Steve are friends. And I know what he said was wrong but especially when I was in that state but he still is my friend. Don't make him stop. Atleast let me talk to him first. So I can hear him out." She says

"Fine." Tony says. And I sigh.

"Peter" y/n says walking closer toward me. "I'm not mad at you for fighting with Steve. I would have done the same thing if the roles were flipped and it was a girl. Not Steve. But Peter if you're worried about me and Steve's friendship you shouldn't be. We are just friends and I love you. With everything I have I love you." She says then kisses me.

"Ok, I love you too y/n. Forever and always" I say to her with a smile. She smiles back.

"Ok that enough you too love birds." Tony says "let's go see everyone" and before anyone gets to say anything y/n is already running to the living room where everyone one is waiting for news.