Chapter 52

The young boy whispered what he missed her in a low voice, and his face was flushed, and his heart was soft and soft.

It's terrible.

Lisa is so cute as to foul.

It's not his fault, it's her fault!

She was wrong, she shouldn't have asked him so harshly, she shouldn't have looked at him so coldly.

When she met his eyes obediently at her, I would rather feel that I was guilty.

But thinking that Lisa put himself in danger, and he himself still didn't realize how serious this problem was, Jennie felt that it was necessary to teach him well.

"Every time I come to see you, it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of energy to get the chance to see you." Jennie coaxed him.

She is not lying, after all, she really needs to work hard to earn the little sun on Lisa, and then consume the little sun to save him.

Jennie continued: “If you put yourself in danger every time like this, and deliberately find someone to bully you in exchange for the opportunity to see me, I need to work non-stop, consume a lot of energy, and may be exhausted.”

The speed at which she earns the Little Sun is simply not as fast as she consumes such a large amount of Sun.

This time it needs to consume 200 little suns, and she guessed that if there is a new time point next time, it may need to consume 300 little suns.

This is for her to kiss his extremely swollen mouth?

Lisa stared at her blankly. He couldn't understand her, but the last sentence he heard was, I blame my sister for exhaustion.

His tone was a little anxious: "I don't tired, I don't tired you."

Jennie seriously educates him, "If you don't want me to be exhausted, you can't deliberately let yourself be bullied or put yourself in danger, otherwise, I need to spend a lot of energy to appear."

Lisa lowered his head, pursed his lips, and squeezed out from his throat, "Yes."

He won't let the blame sister tired.

Seeing that the young man was full of disappointment, Jennie said: "Moreover, if you are injured, I will be sad, and you will be sad."

She took Lisa's hand, "I don't want our meeting to be at the expense of hurting you. If so, I would rather not come to see you."

Lisa was really anxious when he heard that Jennie would not come to see him.

The light in his beautiful peach blossom eyes faded, and he panicked, "See you, you want to see me."

Jennie looked at him, "Then you promise me that you can't do anything deliberately bullied and deliberately get yourself into trouble in the future."

Lisa nodded vigorously, earnestly in his low, low voice, "Don't be me."

Jennie breathed a sigh of relief when he heard his assurance.

She saw the desk calendar on the desktop. Lisa is still a sophomore in high school. She remembers that Mandu said that she should have worn his third year in high school.

In other words, next time, she will meet Lisa in his third year of high school.

Jennie gave him some sweetness: "Next time, we can meet in the third year of high school."

Lisa raised his head to look at her.

"There is still half a year, can you wait for me?" Jennie asked him.