115

The next day, Mother Manoban found out that her son was sick.

"Why did you catch a cold all of a sudden?"

Mother Manoban looked at her son's face pale, his lips were dry, his face was stern, he looked terribly cold, but he was very sick.

Mother Manoban is a little anxious. Isn't her son sick because of a broken relationship?

"I originally wanted you to go to Nancheng to attend the Kim family confession banquet in Nancheng in two days. Now that you are ill, you should take a good rest. I will let your father go to the banquet." Manoban said.

"Kim family?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim recently recovered his granddaughter, and his old man celebrated. If you are sick, don't run around, but take a good rest at home."

Lisa's handsome face was pale, his eyes were too dark, his eyes fell on the invitation letter in her hand, looking at the golden "Kim" on it, he said, "I'll go."

"You go?"

Mother Manoban did not expect that her son offered to go to the banquet, "but you are sick."

"It's okay, it's just a small cold." Lisa's nasal voice was very heavy,—not at all like the small cold he said.

Mother Manoban looked at her son in doubt, "That's OK, I'll let Doctor Jin come to see you later."

Lisa accepted the invitation letter from his mother, "Yes."

...

This side of Nancheng.

Without the people she hated in front of her, Jennie's life in the Kim family was very moist, and her face was also raised with a ruddy complexion and more and more beautiful.

"Miss, the invitation letter has been sent to the Manoban family, and the Manoban family also replied that they will attend on time." The housekeeper reported.

The housekeeper didn't know why my lady sent an invitation letter to the Manoban family.

"Thank you Uncle Jiang." Jennie originally wanted to ask the housekeeper, who the Manoban family would attend the banquet, and whether Lisa would come, but it seemed that she was too deliberate, and she remained silent.

If the person attending is not Lisa, she can only go to him when the time comes. After all, she is still short of seven thousand little suns.

The banquet is handled by the housekeeper, and Jennie doesn't need to bother at all. She chats with Old Man Kim every day, and makes tea, which makes his old man's spirit look much better, and smiles on his face every day.

It may have been loneliness for too long. Compared with the stereotyped, serious and reluctant to talk before, the current old man Kim talks a lot and talks about Jennie from time to time.

Beautiful clothes and extremely expensive jewelry treasures were delivered to Jennie's hands without interruption. she was just like this—a granddaughter, the little princess of the Kim family, who naturally wanted to hold her in the palm of her hand.

On the day of the banquet, there were a lot of guests. Everyone had heard that Grandpa Kim attaches great importance to this granddaughter, so she hadn't officially announced that she was the heir of the Kim family.

Last time, Jennie had already participated in such a confession banquet, and this time, she was more comfortable with it.

She followed Mr. Kim to greet some skilled guests. After two glasses of red wine, her face was flushed.

"Miss Kim." The man was wearing a blue suit, tall, with a gentle and handsome face.

"Jungkook?" Jennie was a little surprised to meet him at the banquet.