Chapter 86

He deeply knows the taste.

For the next three days, Lisa boiled brown sugar water for Jennie every day. He didn't know how much brown sugar he had added.

And Lisa is very shrewd. When Jennie said she didn't need to drink any more, he would look at her with pitiful eyes and deliberately let her look at his reddish fingers.

When Jennie finished drinking the brown sugar water, Lisa would stand by and stare at her blankly.

The intention was obvious. He also wanted to taste the brown sugar water in Jennie's mouth.

Jennie would not refuse. Whenever she drinks, maybe because of the freshness, the little sun above Lisa's head will keep popping up.

After so many days, she collected 450 little suns, plus the previous 423, a total of 873 little suns, enough for her to complete the next mission.

At night, Lisa took a shower. He wore a red silk pajamas, wiped his hair a few times, then took the towel into the bathroom and hung it in a fixed position.

He walked out quickly and told Jennie a little happily, "Nini, boil brown sugar water for you."

He was going to cook brown sugar water for Nini.

Having tasted the super sweetness these days, Lisa had already madly liked the task of boiling Jennie with sugar water. Even if he delayed his sleep time, he didn't mind at all.

Jennie, who was sitting on the side of the bed, was so frightened that he quickly threw away the phone, and stretched out his hand to hold Lisa who wanted to go out.

"No." Jennie quickly stopped.

Lisa looked at her with a blank expression and aggrieved.

"I'm already well, and my stomach no longer hurts." After drinking sugar water for so many days, her throat and mouth were very greasy.

Jennie coaxed him, "Next month, when I am in my menstrual period next month, you will cook again."

Lisa blinked, next month?

He is now looking forward to the day when Nini boiled brown sugar water next month.

The night is getting darker and the surroundings are quiet.

Jennie heard the slight breathing from the side, knowing that Lisa was already asleep.

Jennie called out the Overlord, "I have enough little suns, 800, right?"

The overlord’s cute little milk voice was so excited that he couldn’t help trembling: [Master, I don’t want to call your master anymore, let me call your father. 】Its owner is too powerful, and she got 800 little suns in such a short time!

Overlord thought that yesterday the rich and honorable had obtained a golden marshmallow and ran to it to show off. He turned around and wanted to kill it with 800 little suns.

After that, it can also borrow 100 little suns to give it rich. The rich has not found its owner. It is hungry every day, and the rich promises it. As long as it finds the owner, after earning merits, it will be doubled in the future.

Overlord happily began to plan how to consume these 800 little suns.

Jennie: "Next time you save me half the sun, I can also call you father."

Overlord hesitates, if there is a real body, it must be like a little milk baby writhing fleshy body, [I still call you master. Jennie snorted, and handed over 800 Little Suns to the Overlord with dissatisfaction.

Looking at the small inventory that was emptied in an instant, she felt a pain. It was originally golden, but now there are only 73 little suns left.

Jennie hadn't had time to sigh, the next moment, her eyes went dark, and when she opened it again, the surrounding area had changed.