Chapter 48

Back to the present, Jennie sighed, feeling a little sour. This time, she clearly felt that Lisa Absolutely was attached to her as a teenager.

Jennie turned around. Suddenly, the coat she put in Lisa's hand returned to her bed.

When Lisa was asked to hold it for help just now, she had forgotten its existence, but unexpectedly, she followed it back.

Jennie was a little curious, and she called out the Overlord.

"I forgot the jacket over there, but it came back by itself."

The overlord told her: [Master, even if you take things over there and leave them there, as long as you come back, the things will disappear there and come back. ] "Then what if I want to bring back things over there?"

Overlord: [This is impossible. The moment you disappear, things will only stay there. 】Actually, Jennie guessed it too, just like the last time, Lisa wore roses to her. When she came back, there were no flowers on her head.

At this time, the Mandu suddenly received a new task, and it was a little surprised.

The overlord hesitated a little, and he faltered: [Master, you need to work hard to earn the little sun. ] Jennie was puzzled, "What's wrong?"

The voice of the overlord little milk trembled, a little nervous, for fear of being scolded: [Program update, the next time you go through it will cost 200 little suns. ] Jennie:...

She took a breath, "I seriously suspect that you are a profiteer."

Jennie questioned it, "Didn't you say that this time is a sudden extra time point. The next time I wear it back, I only need to consume 100 small suns?"

Overlord can be wronged: [Master, I don't know why a new time point has been added, which does not fit Lisa's growth timeline. ] Jennie: "You don't even know, I don't even know!"

She snorted, "I wonder now if you swallowed so many little suns."

Every time she exchanged Little Sun, she could hear the voice of the overlord's little milk become excited, and there was also a faint drooling sound, as if she was too greedy.

Overlord quickly explained: [Master, I didn't lie to you, it may be that the master accidentally changed something when he put it back on, so two new points of time were suddenly added. ] Jennie: "Am I changing all the time?"

The overlord's tone became cautious: [It's not about saving Lisa, maybe it's the master you triggered something. ] Jennie was meditating, she didn't notice the problem.

The next day, the sky was already bright, and the warm sun had passed through the floor-to-ceiling glass and poured into the room, shining softly all over the room.

As soon as Jennie opened his eyes, he saw that Lisa was awake.

He lay on his side and looked at her quietly.

"Morning." Jennie rubbed her eyes. She didn't sleep well last night. In her dream, Lisa was calling her sister strange.

When Lisa saw Jennie wake up, he took the initiative to move closer to her, his low voice a little hoarse, "Morning."

Lisa had soft eyebrows in his youth, and now Lisa has deep eyebrows, but his eyes are still clear, and nothing has changed.

If you really want to delve into the changes, you can only say that the current Lisa is bigger and better in figure, and there is a sense of contradiction between a teenager and a mature man.

Especially when he sits up now, the collar of his fancy pajamas is wide open, revealing the faintly strong lines on his chest. Without looking, Jennie can also imagine his well-proportioned pectoral muscles, thin layers, full of power and explosiveness.