112

Seeing something blurred before her eyes, she sniffed.

"why cry?"

Jennie blinked.

In front of her, a pair of black leather shoes appeared under her eyes, and the man's low voice sounded over her head.

Jennie looked up and saw Lisa in front of him wearing a bright red shirt. His eyes were very dark, looking at her quietly.

And his hand was tightly covering the place of his chest.

Lisa's gaze fell on the girl's red eyes, his hands covering his chest tightened more and more, he stared at her, "Why are you crying?"

Jennie touched his unfamiliar gaze, her nose was sore again, and the teardrops finally rolled down uncontrollably. She lost her temper and said, "You have forgotten me. I can't cry? Shouldn't I cry?"

Lisa's heart seemed to be scalded by the girl's tears, his chest was twitching, and a restless little monster bit his heart viciously, almost making him breathless.

The coldness in his eyes was suddenly repelled, and Lisa stepped forward at a loss. his cold face was full of panic, "No...don't cry."

Without a tissue, Lisa panicked holding his red sleeves, trying to wipe the tears from her face, "I was wrong, don't cry."

As soon as Lisa's words were spoken, he was taken aback.

He didn't know where he was wrong, but he always felt that it was his own fault to make her cry, and it was a big mistake.

Jennie's eyes were a little fuzzy.

Across a layer of water, she saw that Lisa's eyes were full of anxiety and panic. He was holding his sleeves and was about to wipe her tears.

His movements were too jerky and awkward, but with a little effort, the skin on her face was hurt by the sleeves.

Jennie slapped his hand off, "You hurt me."

She stared at him, as if trying to vent her grievances and unhappiness from the bottom of her heart.

Lisa was not angry at all. He looked at her red eyes and subconsciously coaxed, "I'm sorry, I'll be gentle."

He didn't use his sleeves, and instead used his fingertips.

Under the tree, Lisa lowered his head, and his warm fingertips landed on the corner of Jennie’s eyes, gently rubbing the corner of her eye, his low muffled voice was very clear in the quiet night, "Sorry, it was my fault. Don’t cry."

Jennie looked at him quietly, "Then who am I?"

Lisa's fingertips were scalded by the girl's teardrops, and the tip of his heart seemed to be bitten severely, painful. Hearing her question, he looked at her blankly.

who is she?

Why did he react so much?

Just looking out of the car, the heart in his chest was beating wildly with uncontrollability, as if he didn't hold it tightly, it was about to pop out.

Jennie looked at the blankness in Lisa's eyes, her heart sinking more and more.

"You don't know me, what it is to you if I cry or not?" Jennie asked.

Lisa's dark eyes deepened, "I also want to know, did we know each other before?"

His fingertips followed her eye sockets, slid to the tip of Jennie's very warped nose, and her smooth side face. The delicate touch made his heart tremble, and he felt that her face was so hot.