Chapter 104

I don't know how long it took.

Jennie's foot came out of the quilt, her toes curled up with pale pink, uncomfortable and uncomfortable.

Her black eyes were full of water, all with water, and the corners of her eyes were also glowing with light red.

Jennie originally thought that Lisa didn't understand anything, and he needed her guidance.

However, she was wrong.

In such matters, he seems to have an inherent advantage.

Her hands slipped from his shoulders again and again, very weak, but he became more brave as he fought, and his dark eyes became brighter and brighter.

"Nini, Nini..." Lisa's forehead and nose were all sweaty, and the bangs on his forehead were also wet. For the first time, he knew that this kind of interaction was more comfortable than a kiss.

In the display frame above Lisa's head, small suns popped frantically, a dense pile of them, he swayed, Jennie felt that there were almost 20 or 30 small suns popping up.

The golden light became more and more dazzling, and Jennie had to squint her eyes. She didn't have the energy and mood to count how many small suns she had now.

"Nini look at me." Lisa lowered his head, his thin lips searched for Jennie's small mouth, and kissed the corner of her mouth as softly as possible. He liked this kind of interaction and touch.

Nini must like it too, he will take longer, not half an hour.

Lisa in front of him was very greedy. He seemed to be tireless. She bit his chin that came close to him viciously and feebly, "I can't see it."

The surrounding area is too dark, the little sun above him is getting more and more, a piece of golden light, so dazzling, how can she open her eyes!

The night is dense, and the air in the room is full of floral fragrance, which is so sweet that it makes one's heart trembling.

There is no light in the room, only the position of the bed is bright.

Lisa turned on the table lamp next to him, and he stepped on the petals on the ground, full of red rose juice under his feet. Walking into the bathroom, he found a clean wet towel and cleaned it up for Jennie.

"It's red." Lisa was so frightened that his towel fell onto Jennie's lap.

"Don't talk." Jennie lifted his foot and kicked him weakly. "Red is also your cause of trouble."

"Help know and call."

Lisa's dark, wet eyes were anxious. He lowered his head and wanted to move towards Jennie, so scared that Jennie hurriedly sat up under the covers, her face was so red that she could almost bleed, pushing him, "Don't Trouble."

Knowing whether to call him, Lisa picked up the towel, still worried, "Does it hurt or not?"

"It hurts to death." She didn't expect his intolerance to be so strong, and she wouldn't stop working hard.

"I'll help Nini." As he said, Lisa wanted to move forward again.

"No! No need!" Jennie lest he insist, she held his face, "Where did you learn those just now?"

The little nerd even knows the skills, and he certainly doesn't know where he learned it.

On Lisa's head, there was still a bunch of small suns popping up continuously, and the light of the small suns was enough to illuminate the surroundings.

His dark eyes were shining with golden light, and they were shiny and wet. He glanced at Jennie quickly and then turned his eyes away. Instead of lying to Jennie, he honestly said "read books to learn. "