Chapter 74

Before the school celebration, Jennie rehearsed with the classmates and tried on the costumes for the performance.

She looked at the princess dress on her body, the light purple dress with all kinds of small florals, and the lovely princess collar on the neckline. The dress was too pure and lovely, not the style of Jennie at all.

She looked at the squad leader in charge of clothing in disbelief, "Am I on stage wearing this skirt?"

Zhou Qing nodded vigorously, with an affirmative expression, "The skirt matches you well."

When she was choosing clothes at the time, when she thought of Jennie's beautiful face, she couldn't help choosing a good-looking one for her, oooo, too beautiful.

"I'm not playing the vicious sister?" Jennie felt that such a girl's skirt didn't match her role at all.

Zhou Qing patted his chest, believing: "We take a different route. We must break the fixed mindset. You can't use appearance and dress to show your viciousness. You should use acting."

Jennie pulled on the overly cute princess skirt, and she told Zhou Qing straightforwardly: "I have no acting skills."

"It doesn't matter if you don't have acting skills."

Zhou Qing looked at Jennie's overly perfect face, she was envious, "You have a good looks, what kind of acting skills do you need? Just be in charge on stage."

Jennie:...

The school's 50th anniversary celebration was held very grandly, and many guests were invited to the show.

What shocked the school leaders was that the old lady of the Song family was present today. Then, the school leaders received news from the head of the Manoban family with his wife. Not long after, the school leaders also received the old man from the Kim family. attend.

The school leaders were shocked and at a loss. Their 50th anniversary celebration could shock the Manoban Family and the Kim Family at the same time?

The school hurriedly sent people to wait at the school gate to welcome a few guests.

Jennie had already put on her makeup backstage and put on a skirt.

She looked at herself as exquisite and beautiful as a princess, and then at the Cinderella who was dressed as a woman next to her, the comic effect came out all at once.

At this time, she received news from Mother Manoban that they had arrived.

Jennie can't laugh or cry. Grandma, grandpa, and parents-in-law are all coming to see her on the stage of colonel celebrations like her. I'm afraid there are not many of them.

Lisa followed his parents to school.

He glanced around, this is Nini's school.

The performance has not yet started. Grandma Song, Father Kim, and Father Manoban and Mother Manoban are all arranged in the first row of guests.

And Lisa sat in the back row, with other students nearby.

As the performance approaches, people around are taking their seats one after another.

There were also people sitting next to Lisa, a few boys.

"I heard that this time the school flower will also be performed on stage." A boy was expecting faintly.

"That Zhao Mianmian from the Department of Foreign Languages?" The boy wearing glasses next to him also looked expectant. "I heard that she is good at playing the piano. Will she play the piano later?"