Chapter 23

Everyone was dumbfounded.

"I'm going, what's the matter? The beauty is turned off?"

"After turning off the beauty, Irene even changed her face, what about her melon face?"

"This... the filter is too heavy, what about the big beauty without makeup?"

"Beauty was suddenly turned off? It's a bit surprised that Irene's real appearance is still different from the beauty."

"I thought Irene was really a beauty. After turning off the filter, I was a little disappointed."

"Irene is beautiful in every way. I like that she is not a net red face, and she is beautiful without a beautiful face. Whoever grows up like this, you should be laughing."

"I see Irene has acne on her face, isn't there a marketing account saying that her skin is like a peeled egg?"

"How to say, although it looks good when the filter is turned off, it doesn't seem as amazing as what everyone says."

"Why does Irene's nose collapse like this?"

...

Seeing the fans' screens, the male anchor hurriedly went to the staff and asked what was going on.

Irene was stunned.

Looking at herself in the camera, she looked incredible.

Even if the filter is suddenly turned off, her skin is still white and flawless, and the jaws on both sides of her face are covered by hair, which is not obvious.

Now, on the screen, her skin tone suddenly darkened a lot, and her smooth face had a lot of pimples. The most important thing was that her jaws on both sides became bigger again, almost the same shape as her previous face.

Why is this happening?

How could she suddenly become ugly again? under

Bae Irene was panicked, she just turned ugly in front of millions of fans.

After re-opening the beauty function, the male anchor next to him hurriedly took control of the scene, "There have been some small accidents just now, let's draw a wave of prizes now..."

In front of so many fans, Irene looked at the comment, she was restless and couldn't leave on the spot.

Guessing that the jade she was wearing next to her body might be cracked again, the smile on her face could hardly be maintained.

After the live broadcast, Irene's filters were dropped on the hot search.

The agent handed her the mobile phone, "I've already asked someone to deal with it, and the hot search will be brought down."

Irene looked at the news on the hot search, her face became more and more ugly.

"Irene's face, which is known as the ceiling of the entertainment industry, has collapsed?"

"Good fellow, suddenly turned off the filter, I saw Irene's face, she was frightened."

"Her fans blow her face every day and call her Baixue Sweetheart. Turn off the filter. Many girls have the same skin color as her."

"This is called collapse? Send out your photos and see if you look better than Irene."

"Irene is so miserable. Such a face is still being trampled. Wouldn't there be no heat without my sweetheart?"

"A pure passerby, Irene's real face is indeed not as good as in the photos. Her skin is not as white and flawless as the marketing says. Her face is square and her nose is not very small. Is it a cosmetic surgery failure? Or the previous photos are all p's. ?"