Chapter 27

Lisa in front of him was like an ignorant puppy, who wanted to occupy what he liked and waited for a long time.

Lisa raised his hand tied to Jennie, letting Jennie look at it.

Jennie was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled. Lisa absolutely didn't know what liking was. He was just used to her existence and wanted to keep her by his side.

She smiled indifferently, "Well, it's yours."

She used her other hand to pull the colored ribbon. It was not tied tightly, but she couldn't easily get rid of it.

When she was at school just now, in order to help Lisa pick up her schoolbag, she consumed a little sun and changed the time she spent one minute in contact with real objects.

Therefore, she can open the door and be touch by Lisa.

Overlord has said that time can be superimposed, and a total of one minute is enough. In other words, in half a minute, this ribbon won't be able to tie her.

Jennie wanted to know what Lisa would react later?

Sure enough, it didn't take long for the colorful ribbons tied to Jennie and Lisa's hands to pass through Jennie's hands and put them loosely on Lisa's hands.

Lisa's dark eyes were completely blank. He untied the colored ribbon and awkwardly tied Jennie's hand again.

However, after several iterations, the ribbon passed through Jennie's hand.

Lisa raised his eyes to look at her, as if asking why.

Jennie knows that I don’t know how to explain, she thought for a while, and then she said: "Lisa, only you can touch me and see me. Don’t you say that I am yours? Other people can’t see me, and other things can't touch me."

After a while, Lisa lowered his head, his voice seemed to squeeze from his throat, "I want to tie it up."

Jennie had no choice but to say: "It's yours even if you don't tie it."

Lisa raised his head and looked at Jennie quietly. Then, his thin lips slightly curled up, and a small pear vortex appeared on his face, "Mine."

I have to say that Lisa is still very young now, and he is very coaxing.

At night, Jennie went downstairs while Lisa was taking a bath.

Mother Manoban hadn't returned to the room to rest, she was talking to the housekeeper, and Jennie walked over.

"The day after tomorrow Lisa’s birthday cake, you let the kitchen remember to prepare it in advance, and there are dishes, all of which Lisa likes to eat, around the living room, you have people install beautiful colored lights and hang bright colors. Decoration." Mother Manoban carefully warned, lest there be any omissions.

Jennie stood aside, a little surprised, the day after tomorrow is Lisa's birthday?

The butler answered: "It's the  wife, I will go and make good preparations."

"Good." Miyoung believed in the steward's ability to do things.

According to the financial situation of the Manoban family, Lisa is the young master of the Manoban family. His birth in Japan should be held ceremoniously. Unfortunately, he doesn't like a crowded environment.

Since childhood, his birthday has been celebrated in the Manoban family, and no outsiders have been invited.

Therefore, Mother Manoban can only put more thoughts and arrangements when celebrating.