117

At the door of Kim's house, the guard watched the young lady walk out quickly, and she returned soon after.

There was a tall man in a bright red suit beside the young lady, with his hands tied, letting the young lady pull the other end of the rope and lead him in.

At this time, the Kim family was very quiet. Father Kim had already fallen asleep, and the housekeeper went to rest.

Lisa allowed Jennie to hold his hand, and he walked beside her, his mouth rising frantically.

When she was about to walk into the room, Jennie turned her head. She put a finger in front of her mouth, suppressing her voice, and quietly said to Lisa: "You can't disturb Grandpa."

In the dark night, she saw little suns popping up above Lisa's head. Jennie smiled and curled her eyes. She took him home. Is he happy?

Seeing the girl's blushing face and the aqua-colored eyes, Lisa felt that she was cute and miserable, and he nodded in cooperation.

Jennie looked into the room and found that there was no one, so she secretly brought Lisa upstairs.

The two looked like elementary school students who were going to skip class, afraid to run into their parents.

Lisa used to stay in Jennie's room for a while, but for now Lisa, it is his first time here.

Jennie had asked someone to change the entire pink room again, and now it has become elegant and concise. The small coffee table and the small daisies on the window sills dot the room. It is a little bit more girly, and it is also carried in the air. With the faint fragrance of the girl.

Lisa was dressed in bright red, standing in the simple and elegant white room, looking very abrupt.

He felt like he had broken into a girl's boudoir, a malicious villain.

It's like a covetous little princess who lives in the castle, the greedy dragon.

The heart beats again and again, gradually accelerating.

This is Nini's room.

So lovely.

It was completely different from his icy, gray room.

Jennie was a little anxious, and seeing the little sun that Lisa kept popping up, she wanted to get more.

She pulled the other end of Lisa's wrist tie and pulled him to the bed, she directed, "You lie down."

"Do you know?" Lisa was a little uncertain.

Jennie urged, "Lie down quickly, Lisa, you've become daunting." Before I changed him, I had already gone to bed quickly, lying upright, begging her to pass.

Lisa coughed unnaturally, "Nini, I watched you sleep, and I will leave later."

If she was drunk, he would never take it seriously.

The drunk Jennie didn't have any patience. She directly reached out and pushed Lisa down. She was a little proud. Lisa now has zero experience, and she is different. She is no longer allowed to lead him.

She has changed roles with him now, and she can lead him and oppress him.

Thinking about this, Jennie's little face flushed even more with excitement, and there was a sense of excitement that a veteran brought a newcomer.

Lisa was pushed down on the bed, his back seemed to be trapped in a soft blanket. The girl's bed was very soft, and the quilt carried the fragrance of her body.

Lisa's heart seemed to have been scratched, uncontrollably, he swallowed his throat, his voice a little dumb, "Do you know?"

Jennie leaned forward, and she raised Lisa's tied hands, placed them on top of his head, and pressed them.