Chapter 105

Jennie looked at Lisa who was squatting in front of her, and the piety in his eyes made her heart soaked in a molasses jar.

This man, this is too sweet to foul.

His dark eyes are clean and sincere, as if she really is his princess.

Belongs to his dark little hard shell world, his exclusive princess.

Jennie's feet are beautiful.

Under the red skirt, her feet were white and delicate, and her toes were also light pink.

The warm breath fell on the back of her feet, Jennie was so scared that she subconsciously wanted to retract, but Lisa held it on.

Lisa kissed gently, then kissed again, his eyes were full of Jennie, "Does the foot still hurt?"

Jennie could feel the heat of his fingertips, making her blush, and there was a small ant on the tip of her heart, biting her bit by bit, itchy and numb.

She shook her head, and the crooked little crown on top of her head also shook with it, crooked, unspeakably cute, "My feet don't hurt, I don't have strength."

The one who was tired from unpacking the present, Lisa, who was unwrapped in front of him, looked refreshed.

When Lisa heard that Jennie had no strength, he blinked and got up, "I know it."

Before Jennie could react, he hugged Jennie, who was wearing a small crown on the bed and in a red dress, and walked to the bathroom.

The red skirt hung down from Lisa's arms. Jennie's two exposed legs were snow-white and slender. They were dangling in the air. The corners of Lisa's lips slightly curled up, "I know I will brush your teeth."

Jennie couldn't laugh or cry, was forced to lean on his chest, was carried into the bathroom by him, and placed on the sink.

The red skirt hung in front of the sink, and Jennie's feet hung in front of the sink, hidden under the skirt, hiding the amazing snow color.

Lisa thoughtfully began to wash the cup and squeeze toothpaste.

Jennie turned her head to look at herself in the mirror behind her, only to realize that she had several red marks on her neck, which were obvious.

She still remembered that Lisa lowered her head last night, constantly messing around in front of her neck, messing around, kissing, and painting. The little sun on her head kept popping up, and the speed of her harvesting couldn’t be as fast as the little sun popping up. The speed of coming.

"Help Nini brush your teeth."

Lisa liked to do things personally about Jennie. It was not the first time he helped Jennie brush her teeth.

Jennie saw small suns popping up above him, and knew that he was happy, so he let him serve her.

After all, Lisa's learning to take care of others is also a sign of progress.

After Lisa helped Jennie brush his teeth, he found a clean towel, soaked it in hot water, and wrung it out, then he came to Jennie's body.

He held Jennie's chin in one hand and a towel in the other, and began to wipe her face.

Nini's face was pale and small.

Nini's nose is very delicate.

Nini's eyes were black and shiny, with him inside, and the little sun above Lisa's head happily popped out.

After wiping Jennie's face, he put the towel aside and moved closer to Jennie, "I want to know the princess."

Jennie held his face and teased him amused, "If I am a princess, who are you."