113

Hearing Lisa's question, Jennie's breath was choked, and she felt that her face was even hotter.

She stabilized her heartbeat, gave Lisa a glance, and did not answer his question, "I'm finished."

Lisa's eyes dimmed, and he slowly retracted from her lips, he said: "I will send you back."

Now Lisa still likes to wear red, even redder than before, like bright red blood, which makes him cold and white, and his face is a bit enchanting.

He stood up, his long posture and cold temperament made people feel inexplicable and oppressive.

Jennie did not refuse.

The banquet downstairs is not over yet, and the guests are chatting.

Lisa took Jennie down the elevator and avoided the crowd. However, the appearance of the two was so good that they still attracted the attention of many people.

The guests saw that the girl walking beside Lisa, wearing a light misty blue dress, with a complexion like snow, gave a quick glance, which surprised many people.

Lisa had already prepared the car.

When he walked into the garden, he subconsciously wanted to pull the hand next to Jennie, as if he had done this a thousand times.

Lisa realized his actions, he was taken aback for a moment, and his hands clenched into fists.

The car is very quiet.

Jennie and Lisa sat in the rear seat of the car, one on the left and the other on the right.

After taking the medicine, Jennie still has fever and her head is still dizzy. She just wants to take a rest now.

Next to him, Lisa was very quiet.

When the car stopped at the door of Bae's house and saw Jennie getting off the car, Lisa followed.

"Remember to take medicine and rest early." Lisa warned.

Jennie glanced at him, a little uncomfortable. After he recovered, Lisa would care about people.

Jennie responded casually, and turned and walked into Bae's house.

In the darkness, the girl's slender figure disappeared into the room, and Lisa subconsciously covered the position of his chest.

There was crazy beating there, and the strange and weird feeling almost overwhelmed him.

Inside the house.

Irene and Boah have not returned yet.

Jennie went back to the room directly, and she was going to leave the Bae family when she got Jade relic tomorrow.

She lay down on the bed and called out the Overlord: "You said that Lisa's memory has been obliterated by the system, but why does he still feel about me? He remembers calling me Nini."

Overlord: [Master, I don’t know much about your human emotions either. Jennie wanted to beat the Overlord, she took a deep breath, "Is it possible for Lisa to restore his memory?"

Overlord: [Master, you have already asked this question. 】

"I know." Of course, Jennie knew that she had asked several times, but she just didn't give up. She was very greedy. She wanted to bring Lisa from her previous memories and Lisa who was recovering from illness.

Only when he recovers, Lisa with his previous memories is complete.

The overlord wanted to play dead.