Chapter 15

Lisa raised his head, he blinked his dark eyes, and his expression was dumb.

Since the last time, Lisa has grown up again.

Jennie  saw that the little milk fat on both sides of his face had disappeared, with only a little baby fat on his face, with delicate features, like a beautiful little boy.

Looking at Lisa's blank eyes, she stretched out her hand and squeezed his cheek. The soft touch was still super nice, "Remember me?"

The dark eyes glanced at Jennie  and moved away.

Jennie  did not force little Lisa to recognize her. It has been several years since we last met, and the little guy must have forgotten her.

Jennie  began to check his body and found that there was no injury. She breathed a sigh of relief, "Is Lisa afraid? I will take you out."

If it was a normal child who was locked up, he would already be so scared that he slapped the door and called for help, or was so scared that he would cry, but Lisa definitely wouldn't.

Being locked up, he would just stay quietly.

Such a silent temperament is easy to suffer and be bullied.

Jennie  stood up and wanted to take the little guy away. She suddenly reacted. She could go straight through the door, but the door was still locked. She couldn't take Lisa out.

She was very upset that she was allowed to pass through, but she couldn't touch the object. She was greatly restricted and it was very difficult to rescue her every time.

Jennie  sighed. It was class time, and there was no one around the bathroom. He could only call for help when someone came when get out of class was over.

"Lisa." Jennie  knelt down again and chatted with Lisa. He didn't know how many times he had been detained before she came in.

Lisa never reacted.

Jennie  cupped his face with both hands, his eyes trembled slightly, not daring to look at her.

"Don't be afraid, I am here with you."

Lisa glanced at her quickly, then lowered his eyes.

Jennie  began to mutter, "Next time a bad person bullies you, you have to shout loudly for others to save you. You can't let them bully. They are too crowded and you can't beat them. Remember to go home and tell your mother."

"Lili is so well-behaved, so cute, should not to be bullied by villains."

"Be sure to go home and tell your mother, Lili, you have to learn to sue. They just bullied you for being too good but you won't cry."

"Yes, you still want to cry. Whoever bullies you will cry loudly so that everyone knows that you are wronged."

"Strange sister."

Suddenly, Lisa spoke.

His voice was still milky, tender and crisp, even if it was very small, Jennie  heard him calling her.

Jennie 's eyes lit up instantly, "Do you remember me?"

Lisa pursed his small mouth, and stopped speaking again.

He should recognize her, right?

Jennie  was so surprised that he couldn't help but rubbed his milky cheek, "Does Lili miss your sister?"

After a while, Lisa said slowly, "Miss me."

Miss you.

Jennie  smiled and curled her eyes. Now she has recovered her beauty. Her beautiful black eyes seem to be studded with broken stars. Her brows are curled, and the bright stars seem to be running out, "Yes, I want to be small. Absolutely, your sister is thinking of you every day."