Chapter 68

In a blink of an eye, Jennie saw that Mrs. Song became ill.

When she heard the medicine in the old lady's mouth, she immediately realized that it was in the old lady's coat.

Jennie ran to the door quickly and consumed a little sun in exchange for 1 minute of contact with real objects.

Jennie immediately reached for the pocket on her coat, however, she found that it was empty and there was nothing inside.

Jennie's eyes are filled with confusion, how could there be none?

Listening to the faint cry of Grandma Song behind him, Jennie reacted very quickly. It was Seulgi who took the medicine.

Jennie turned around. She looked at Mrs. Song who was almost lying on the coffee table. She shouted to Lisa: "Lisa, look good at Grandma, I will be back soon."

She immediately went through the door and ran out.

Old lady Song's heart was suffering from colic, and cold sweat broke out on her wrinkled forehead, "Lisa, medicine..."

Lisa blinked, he watched Jennie disappear into the tea room blankly.

He turned his head and saw that grandma was almost lying on the coffee table, she looked like she was uncomfortable.

Lisa murmured, "Grandma."

Mrs. Song's hand was covering the uncomfortable part of her chest, and she could hardly speak, "Medicine..."

Lisa stood up quickly, his mouth moved, and he looked at grandma with anxiety in his eyes. He was at a loss, "grandma."

Lisa saw a rare panic and fear in his eyes.

He seemed to suddenly realize that grandma's situation is very bad. He looked at Mrs. Song anxiously, and squeezed out from his throat, "Grandma."

Grandma Song pointed to the clothes rack by the door, "Go get the medicine, Lisa."

Lisa's eyes followed along.

Outside, Jennie ran out quickly, she had to leave to find Seulgi.

She ran to the entrance of the stairs in the corridor, just in time to catch up with Seulgi, who had just left the house, and the other party was talking to a servant.

Seulgi glanced at the delicate snacks on the servant's tray and asked, "Who is this for?"

The servant replied: "Master Seulgi, this is a snack that old ladies usually like to eat."

A strange light flashed in Seulgi's eyes, and his stern face had a polite smile, "Give it to me, I'm just about to go to the tea room."

The servant was flattered.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just take it over." Seulgi reached out to pick up the tray from the servant.

"Then trouble young master you."

The servants felt that Young Master Manoban looked cold, but he was very polite and gentlemanly. Every time Young Master came to Song's house, he would treat them like servants with a smile and wouldn't put on the air of a young master at all.

The servant handed the tray on to Seulgi's hand.

The corner of Seulgi's mouth was slightly hooked, and suddenly, he felt something got into his pocket.

Seulgi lowered his head and was about to look. The next second, his body received a huge and violent impact, and he fell down the stairs in front of him.

"Master Seulgi!" Before the servant had time to reach out, she saw Seulgi, who was standing, suddenly inclined, as if being pushed hard, and rushed to the stairs.