Chapter 80

Before they get off work, the sky outside suddenly darkened, dark clouds rolled in, and the air was filled with dull heat.

It is going to rain.

Jihye rejected a male colleague's umbrella, and she walked to Lisa's position with interest.

After observing for an afternoon, Jihye discovered that Lisa really seldom speaks. No, he only said "um" to Jisoo one afternoon, and then kept doing his own research quietly.

Seeing Lisa's handsome face, she couldn't help but squinted her eyes. It was so handsome, all in her aesthetics.

Jihye felt that she hadn't met such an interested man for a long time.

She spoke softly: "Lisa, hello, can you..."

Before Jihye had finished speaking, Lisa suddenly stood up, and her eyes lit up.

He is really tall, and he still has a clean, youthful feeling on his body.

Before Jihye had time to continue speaking, Lisa picked up his big red backpack and left.

When it's time to get off work, Nini is here.

Jihye watched Lisa stepping on two long legs and walked straight out, completely turning a blind eye to her.

A smile appeared in her eyes. The more challenging and difficult, the more she liked it.

Jihye turned around and almost bumped into Jisoo, "Assistant Jisoo." She smiled at Jisoo.

Jisoo nodded, and he hurriedly chased outside. Young Master Lisa's time concept was too accurate. He didn't have a lot of points, and he would leave as soon as he was off work.

As soon as Lisa walked out the door, a heavy rain fell.

He ignored the heavy rain and walked to the side of the road to wait for Jennie's arrival.

"Master Lisa, it's raining now, let's wait in the lobby." When Jisoo saw Lisa standing in the rain, he quickly took the umbrella at the front desk and rushed out.

Lisa didn't answer, he stood stubbornly on the side of the road, he wanted to see Jennie the first time.

Jisoo knew Lisa's temperament, so he did not continue to persuade him. He was holding an umbrella to cover Lisa's body. The rain was too strong and it was inevitable that he would still get wet clothes.

After a while, the black car stopped on the side of the road, Lisa's eyes lit up, and he walked directly over.

Jisoo hurriedly followed, the umbrella still propped over Lisa's head.

Jennie opened the door and let Lisa get in the car.

She looked at Jisoo, whose clothes were mostly wet next to Lisa, and said, "Assistant Jisoo, you can also get in the car, and we will take you back."

"Miss Kim, No thank you." Jisoo quickly refused with a smile.

"Get in the car, your clothes are all wet in order to accompany Lisa. Now the rain is heavy and it is not convenient to take the car."

"Okay, please trouble you Young Master Lisa and Miss Kim." Jisoo did not insist anymore, he opened the door of the passenger seat and sat in.

Jennie saw that Lisa's clothes were still wet, she quickly took out a paper towel and wiped it off for him, "Don't come out when it rains. There is no shelter on the side of the road. You should wait for me in the lobby."

Lisa allowed Jennie to help him wipe the water marks on his face, and his dark eyes looked at her quietly.

Jennie squeezed his face and exhorted, "You can't just get in the rain next time, you know?"