Chapter 24

The car didn't mean to stop, it came quickly.

Jennie stepped aside, the black body rubbed Jennie's body, and she fell to the ground.

The car left quickly.

Several bodyguards rushed forward. Someone immediately got into the car and chased the car. The other two guarded Lisa and Jennie.

"Mrs. Second Young Master, are you injured?"

Lisa stepped forward immediately. He stretched out his hand to help Jennie, panic in his pretty peachy eyes, "Help you, help you."

Jennie took his hand and stood up slowly. Just standing upright, she found that her foot was sprained, "My foot is sprained."

In front of the entrance of Daxiamen, Somi pushed her brother down, just in time to see the scene where Jennie was almost hit.

Somi looked surprised, "Is the car going to hit Jennie or Lisa?"

"You push me over and see if they have anything to help."

"Brother, didn't you say you want to go back to the company?"

Jungkook: "Go and see."

Somi could only push her brother over.

Jennie sprained her foot, so Lisa could only help her.

Somi glanced at her feet and snorted without saying anything to gloat.

Jungkook is wearing a white shirt today. His looks are gentle and handsome. He is sitting in a wheelchair without compromising his good looks.

He said: "Ms. Jennie and Mr. Manoban, you seem to be in trouble, do you need help?"

Jennie nodded and thanked, "I can handle it temporarily."

"Look, I just said that you don't want to bring Lisa out at will. Now it's almost an accident." Somi said: "You offend people?"

Jennie shook his head, "No." Now I can only see if the bodyguard has caught someone.

"Miss Jennie, your foot is injured. Do you need us to take you to the hospital?" Jungkook noticed that Jennie was standing on one foot, and the other did not dare to step on the ground too hard.

"Don't bother you, I will ask the driver to take me there."

Somi curled her lips, "Anyway, we are not free."

Jennie is used to Somi's mouth like stainless steel.

Jennie borrowed from Lisa's body and prepared to leave. Turning her head, she saw that there were actually two black clouds flashing with electricity in Lisa's display frame.

Is he even more angry?

After getting in the car, Jennie asked him, "Why do you hate Somi's brother?"

Lisa's gaze fell on Jennie's face. He looked at her for a few seconds without answering.

Jennie was puzzled, "He bullied you?"

Jungkook didn't look like a person with a gloomy personality, even if he was in a wheelchair, he still remained gentle.

Lisa glanced at Jennie again. Slowly, he sounded like a voice squeezing from his throat, "No."

Without bullying, why does Lisa hate Jungkook and get angry when he sees him?

Jennie coaxed him like Lisa, "It's okay, you don't like him, we will just avoid him in the future."

Anyway, they are not familiar with each other and do not need to deal with each other.