Chapter 63

Jennie was startled by the sudden embrace.

Her head was forced to rest on his chest, and the clear breath of Lisa's body was all over the tip of her nose.

Hearing him anxiously said that he wanted to hide her, Jennie's eyes were full of smiles.

She raised her head, Lisa's tall body concealed the light, she could only see his angular jaw and his green collar with red flowers.

Hide her?

She smiled and curled her eyes, Lisa was really too cute.

Jennie let him hold him, "You lower your head."

Lisa lowered his head, looked at her blankly, and said stubbornly, "Hidden."

Today, Jennie is very beautiful. The silver-white skirt on her body is inlaid with bright rhinestones. Under the light, it shines and attracts Lisa's eyes.

He pursed his lips, knowing that he is beautiful.

"You don't need to hide, it's yours." Jennie clasped her hands on his shoulders, she leaned close to him, and gently kissed his lips, "This is to reward you for being so handsome today."

Suddenly, a small lightning cloud above Lisa disappeared.

She kissed again, "This is to reward you for coming to Nancheng to meet me."

The second lightning small dark cloud disappeared.

Her lips opened slightly, and she bit Lisa's lower lip lightly. She clearly felt Lisa's body tremble, and her hand on her waist tightened, "This is punishment for not telling me that you are here. "

The small black clouds of lightning in the display frame disappeared instantly.

Lisa looked at Jennie with pitch-black eyes, and looked at her longingly, "Punish me, I must be punished."

He wants to know this and punish him again.

Jennie couldn't help laughing. Whether it was the display frame above Lisa's head or his body, he was very honest.

Seeing that all the small lightning clouds above his head had disappeared, Jennie responded to his request and bit him again, and a small sun bounced out.

Oh, the clouds disappeared and the sun came out.

Jennie originally wanted to continue holding Little Sun, but at this time someone appeared. She hurriedly hid her head in Lisa's arms. After the other party left, she stood blushing and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to eat something."

Lisa pursed his lips, a little dissatisfied, but he didn't know how to speak, so he could only obediently be led away by Jennie.

Jennie took Lisa to the dining area, and she picked some snacks that met his taste.

As soon as the two people sat down, Yeri came over.

"Sister Jennie, can I sit down here?" she asked Jennie.

"Well, sit down." Jennie helped Lisa scrape the cream off the little cake before placing the cake in front of him.

After Yeri sat down, she realized that she hadn't seen it clearly just now, and now she saw the man in front of her look even more handsome.

Beautiful peach eyes, tall nose, and thin lips. Everywhere is extremely beautiful, even in such an uproarious clothes, the appearance is also supported.

Yeri glanced casually, and the man's two long legs were bent and there was nowhere to rest.

The man's appearance is beyond fault.