Chapter 103

The couple had just walked out of the venue and were stopped by the housekeeper who had been found.

"Young Master Lisa, Madam Young, and his wife said that Mr. Kim happened to be here and wanted everyone to take a group photo together." The butler communicated.

Jennie was taken aback for a moment, and she nodded. It is true that it is not easy for grandpa and his elderly to visit, "I see, we will pass now."

She looked at Lisa next to him, and sure enough, his thin lips were tight, his face was disappointed, and even the bangs that had been shaped had dropped a few strands, pitifully.

Jennie thought it was funny, and she soothed: "Let's go back to take pictures first, and then we will go to see your birthday presents after taking pictures."

Lisa's beautiful eyes were gray, as if darkened, "Okay."

Jennie took Lisa back to the banquet hall. Mother Manoban saw the two of them and quickly said, "Come on, let's take a family portrait."

"Okay." Jennie walked over with a smile.

Old man Kim knew that he could take a photo with his granddaughter. His old man was very happy and very cooperative.

Jennie and Lisa stood beside their elders obediently, and felt Lisa's loneliness. She quietly leaned to his ear and said softly, "I look forward to your birthday gift from you, so I want to be happy. Click to see."

Lisa's dark eyes brightened, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. The lost little pitiful was comforted immediately, "Nini wait a minute, and let Nini see it later."

Jennie couldn't help laughing, he was comforting her in turn.

After the photo was taken, Father Kim and Grandma Song were tired. After all, they were getting old. Father Manoban told someone to send the two to a place to rest. Next to him, Mother Manoban asked Jennie and Lisa if they would go with them. Go back in the same car.

Jennie looked at the faintly anxious look in Lisa's eyes, she refused, "I have something to do with Lisa."

Mother Manoban was stunned for a moment. She looked at her son, Nini that it was his son who wanted to celebrate her birthday in private for Jennie.

Seeing that the two young people have such a good relationship, which she had been looking forward to day after day and night, Mother Manoban was full of joy, "Okay, you two young people have a good time to celebrate, we will leave you alone."

Hearing this, Lisa took Jennie and left.

His pace is so fast that he can't wait.

Mother Manoban smiled and fell into Father Manoban's arms. She touched the slight dampness from the corner of her eyes, "It's great that Lisa is like this now."

He has people who like him and others who like him.

Father Manoban hugged his wife tightly, and he nodded.

The car was already waiting outside, and Lisa pulled Jennie into the car.

Close the car door, Jennie sat next to him, she curiously asked: "Where are you taking me?"

"Don't tell you." Lisa straightened his waist, and his face was a bit mysterious.

Jennie didn't ask any more, just waiting for his surprise.

The car drove for a long time on the road, and finally stopped at a resort hotel near the sea.

Lisa took Jennie out of the car, and her heartbeat accelerated for some reason.