Chapter 9

Jennie pointed to the little boy in the photo and asked Mother Manoban: "Mom, who is this little boy?"

"Why didn't you see it? This is far-reaching, Lisa's eldest brother." Minyoung smiled: "This is a group photo taken during our first year of adopting the child of far-reaching."

Jennie frowned. No wonder she had a sense of familiarity when she saw the little boy in the kindergarten. Her familiarity came from memory. The original owner had met Seulgi.

The little Lisa in the photo is definitely older than when he was in kindergarten. In other words, at that time, Seulgi had not been adopted by the Manoban family.

Then why did he bully Lisa? Do you think Lisa is easy to bully? Or is it just a kid's slapstick?

Regardless of the reason, even if the other party was still young and ignorant at the time, Jennie didn't have a good impression of this male protagonist, even if the other party was outstanding and capable in the future, controlling the entire Manoban family group and becoming a powerful President.

"Seulgi is the child of a friend of Seojoon. His parents passed away because of a car accident. Taking into account Lisa's situation, Seojoon decided to adopt him. The Manoban family's family business has someone to help take care of, and Lisa can also rely on one more." Mother Manoban was no longer willing Acknowledging that she also knew Lisa's condition, and he was destined to be unable to manage the Manoban family.

Mother Manoban has a relieved look on her face, "Seulgi, this child is very sensible, he has been obedient and capable since he was a child. The most important thing is that he cares about Lisa very much and is a good brother."

Jennie almost couldn't help but curl his lips. How was Seulgi sensible when he was a child? He pushed Lisa down the stairs.

Because of her relationship with Lisa , the cause and effect had changed. Only she knew about this. In Mother Manoban's memory, there was no such thing as Lisa rolling down the stairs.

Leaving Mother Manoban’s room, Jennie happened to meet Seulgi when he went upstairs.

Seulgi had been groping around in the mall with his father Manoban, full of the breath of a businessman, plus his handsome appearance and cold temperament, indeed in line with the image of the male protagonist.

If Seulgi is a cunning hunter, then Lisa is like a little beast hiding in a small hard shell, afraid to see people, with a clean and pure aura.

Seulgi stopped, "I heard from the housekeeper that Lisa suddenly lost control in the last few days, and it was you who comforted him."

Jennie quietly waited for the other party's words.

"Since you are helping Lisa, I hope you can always take good care of him." No matter his tone or look, Seulgi fits the image of a good elder brother.

Jennie nodded.

In the room, Lisa had already taken a shower, but rather realized that he was like a set alarm clock, too punctual.

He was wearing the new clothes she bought for him today. It was a fancy pajamas with big red flowers printed on the blue background.

When she bought this set, a small sun immediately appeared above Lisa's head. Jennie knew that he would like it very much.

Jennie only took a look, the big red flowers pierced her eyes very much, and she quickly retracted her gaze.

It's no wonder that Mother Manoban, who loves Lisa so much, only prepares a cupboard of red clothes for him. It is really too dazzling to look at him in floral clothes.