☆ THE END ☆

Author POV

"Yahh! Who gave you permission to give him a nickname? Dare to do that again and you'll no more feel your legs". The jealous one told looking at the view infront of him, he brought you to a hill which was the nearest for the hospital, well he felt that the change in atmosphere can cheer you up. "It's not a big deal Tae, I've met him at first and you know? He looked so friendly but didn't even uttered a word that day", you told chuckling.

"By the way, why is he here? Is he your friend?", he turned towards you. "Yes he is my friend and don't try to change the topic, you should call him jungkook, not with your nicknames", he told pouting. "Why? Are youjealous??", i Said while caressing his cheeks in teasing way for which he made an angry face. "Aren't you gonna listen to me?", jhe asked pretending to be angry but he looked dangerously cute. Hearing my chuckle he continued,  "I'm serious".

"Okay okay cool dude". He laughed."And Yeah he isn't only my friend, he is the reason I was able to find you and get you", you looked at him furrowing in confusion. "What? How? Why? When?", he chuckled.

"Well your friends supported for that, they helped Jungkook to know about you so that I will able to find you", he told as you smiled thinking about them. You always thought they avoided you beacuae they didn't like you, but you never knew that you would get someone like this because of them.

"Btw, I have a doubt! Why did you spare Minjun even tho you knew that she killed your mother", he just nodded looking at the view. "Did you just forgive her? She don't deserve it Tae, better don't take revenge but at least you can make her regret her choice of action right?", he sighed. "She is regretting it. I don't have to do anything because she's already regretting killing my mother to get me". He said without looking at you, a kind of sadness was tinted in his voice. "Regretting? But how?".

"She's regretting it by seeing you and me together. I love you and thats enough for her to regret. She regrets every second of life and realises ever moment that live can't be attained by violence or threat". You hummed while thinking. "If she really loves me then she would've respected my loved ones too".

"I realised it now", he looked at you. "That love shouldn't be selfish, it should also have a good atmosphere around us. Now I realise,if i stay by your side, i can actually save both of us, we become stronger with together". He smiled for your answer and kissed you passionately. "You're right love". He said and stood closer infront of you and hugged you. You hugged him back, his warmth which you inhaled was enough to calm you down.

And being in eachother arms, they were able to find that they were missing from the start. Finally they were able to show all the love they had without any hesitation, now being one together, they have become stronger with the hope of being together forever. Without any ruling of someone else in their life, they lived stronger with their own reasons to smile...

~Your lovely Author ♡

Author note:
What a coincidence guys! My last story too consists of exactly 35 parts and this one too 😆. Never thought this story would go this long, I expected that I will make it a short story... I'm speaking nonsense 😑 so please don't mind me 😅
But...

Hey!!! Here's the end of the story you guys have been loved💝... I have got many love for this story which I'm thankful for💖... thank you so much for every readers💖 Anyway, it was fun writing this story❤.... And I have to mention as it was a story requested by: @Younglearner123 hope you liked it.... I'm really very sorry If it didn't come out as you expected, I've tried my best.... anyways, will miss you guys...🥺