3 - Burden?!

Author POV

You sighed and looked down after hearing him that he's fine but you couldn't accept the fact that he's really looking so sad. Meanwhile, there him just being all lost in you, the way you were thinking. He realized his admiring gaze towards you and soon looked away blushing. You looked around yourself and stood up. It was dark.

Y/n:"S-Sir, it's too late I'll get going". He stood up and smiled.

Tae:"If you don't mind then i can drive you".

Y/n:"No, no sir, it's fine I can go by myself". He sighed.

Tae:"OH!, just come with me Y/n, it's too late and it's not safe to you. Don't you trust me?". His voice turned soft at the end. You were surprised by his caring nature. You smiled sweetly and nodded. He smiled and took you towards his car. You sat next to him as he started driving to the way you directed to your house. He looked at you everytime possible. He just can't deny himself that he isn't supposed to do that, he thinks that she is his student he shouldn't be creepy infront of her, but he's just lost in her. Soon you were infront of your house, you looked at Tae and smiled.

Y/n:"Thanks for driving me till here Sir". He smiled.

Tae:"It's okay Y/n. And please stop calling me sir, you can call me Taehyung or as you wish". You nodded and smiled.

Y/n:"Okay Taehyung, bye". He waved at you as you both went on your own ways.
                                        ~~~~~

Y/n:"Hey". You went towards momo who was sitting next to your seat. She waved at you as soon as she saw you. You went towards her and sat in your seat. "Hey, you know wh--". You didn't complete your statement when you saw Tae entering the class.

Tae:"Good morning students".

Y/n:"Good morning Taehyung". Your voice was loud enough to gain everybody's attention towards your strange greet.

Tae:"Wutt?". He looked at you in confusion and then realized about the words he said last night. He internally facepalmed himself and looked at you being so done by your childish acts.

Momo:"Yahh!! What's got into you? He is not your buddy to call him by his name, he is your professor greet him with respect Y/n". She slightly hit you with her elbows.

Y/n:"You don't know about it---". Before you could continue Taehyung spoke further.

Tae:"Miss Park, meet me after this class. And guys, stop it here now". He told which made everyone in the class to stop their gossips among themselves. You looked at him in weird expression but soon gave up once he started his lessons. After a whole boring class you got out of the class going towards washroom to get your sleepy mode off you. While returning fully refreshed to attend your further classes, you were walking on the hallway to your class. But felt dragged by your hands held tightly by a strong arm. Within a second you were  landed on the floor. Being ready to receive the pain while falling, your eyes were tightly shut. You slowly opened your eyes when you felt that you weren't at the place you've been dragged towards. Your eyes widen as soon as you saw the person leaning infront of you. He slowly lend his hands infront of your face and started caressing it inappropriately. You were getting way too uncomfortable by his touch.

Ji-hoon:"Missed me?". He asked in sweet voice but was scary.

Y/n:"N-Never, I was so happy". You stuttered in fear. You were so scared that it was hard to even speak, but managed. You tried your best to avoid his touches but failed. The next thing you saw infromt of you made you shock. He groaned in pain and landed on the floor infromt of you. When you looked upto see the person who dragged him by his hairs and punched him. It was Taehyung. You quickly stood up.

Tae:"You kid, who told you to come into this room huh? Can't you be careful?---". When he was about to tell something next, a girl came and stood behind him with a worried expression. Taehyung noticed my confused stare behind him and turned around too. But at that time her expression changed into a cute one. She smiled sweetly. But when you looked at taehyung whose back was facing you, he just passed by that girl. I was in a while confusion that I didn't even care about that girl but just followed taehyung. He directly went towards his cabin and sat on his chair while rubbing his temples In frustration. I slowly went near him and stood infront of him.

Y/n:"Taehyung?!".

Tae:"I'm your professor".

Y/n:"Oh.... uhm... Sorry Mr. Kim". He nodded still his head hung down. "What happened Mr. Kim? Are you fine? Why did you come out of there all of a sud---".

Tae:"Enough Miss Y/n. I'm totally fine, you don't have to bother about it anymore. Now, please go to your class". He spoke calmly but the irritation he had in his voice went noticed by me. Not wanting him to get more annoyed because of me, I sighed and turned around and left to my class. I just can't accept that he is being irritated and annoyed by me, even though he had saved me from getting bullied. I'm just too guilty. It was better if he didn't had  saved me so that he wouldn't be hurt by me. I think I became a burden for him.

                                          *****

The whole day was a very toxic and hectic day for you. You have been thinking about the way he saved you and left completely ignoring you just took you off-guard. Somewhere you felt that he is trying save you in anyways possible but the way he avoided you today makes your thought so unreal. This confusion you had about him made you more nervous and anxious. Now, you were laying on your bed. Just now you came from your university. After a few moment your mother came inside your room.

Mrs. Park:"Y/n, some guests are here so get ready soon and come downstairs". You sat up on the bed and nodded. "Don't be late". She told while walking back to the living room. You sighed and went to freshen up yourself.

To be continued...