21 - Truth?!

Author POV

"Yah, don't come here again, it's not safe for you ", he sat on the driver seat of the car and said while looking down towards the steering wheel. "Huh? Why?", he looked at you with a warning eyes and continued, "I said don't Y/n, it's not safe for you", you just nodded cluelessly. "Looks like you've played Basketball for so long", he looked at you smiling lightly, "uhmm yeah, did you watch me playing?", he chuckled and nodded.

"Gonna admit it, you're a very player", you smiled and looked down shyly. "And Yeah, why were
                                          *****

You rushed towards your room to take your bag, you dragged out the bag which was left at the corner of your table. You almost ran until the university.

You entered your class and luckily, the class wasn't started yet. You sat in your place and started pulling out your books when you noticed a difference in your bag. It had a small cute Keychain tucked for the zip, whenever jerked, it would make small tinkling sound. A smiley Keychain with some tiny beads filled in a small bottle.

You had no idea who tucked these cute one to your bag so you just shrugged and decided to ask taehyung later, what if he knows  or what if it's his? After few minutes, the class was started as you were listening to it, as usual.

You didn't realise that the class was already came to an end, so you stood up going to take your books towards the locker. While walking, you found everyone staring at you very weirdly, you tried to listen to them talking but you were tame aback when you felt a harsh grip on your hairs. You hissed in pain and turned around to face the person who dared to pull your hair that harsh.

"Look who's here guys, the most popular girl of our college who even flirts even with the teachers", you looked at your bully, Ji-Hoon in anger as everyone present there looked at you in a very weird expression. "What are you talking about?", he chuckled sarcastically as you succeeded in getting your hairs out of his grip.

"Don't try to act innocent you fool, I saw you having your lunch with Professor Kim after roaming around with Jimin", now you got to know what they were talking about. You literally feel so ashamed of yourself now, you was completely unaware of your surroundings when you was with Taehyung. As you couldn't tolerate their nonsense talk anymore, you tried talking back.

"Why is it always me huh? Even he was with me right? Why don't you guys go and question him, are you guys scared because he is the professor here", you told in a raised voice trying to fight back. They all looked at you like just a kid tried to talk something about its unaware of. Ji-hoon again tried to push you but you yanked his hand and ran out of there, trying to find Taehyung.

Taehyung POV

When I finished my class, I came out of the classroom and found crowd infront of the locker. I didn't knew what happened there but when I tried to find out, everyone Ean out of there after noticing me. Surely, something had happened here. I thought and went towards entrance and there too I couldn't find anything. I decided to walk back to the next class when I was stopped by a arm pulling me back.

"You? What?", I said once i found a person who I didn't expected to stop me. "Yeah, I've been observing you, do you even know what's happening to Y/n there?", Minjun asked while pointing towards the class, I looked at her in a questionable expression as she sighed looking at me.

"I know, I know that you're married to her", my eyes widen in shock because this was supposed to be a secret to have ourself safe. "And that's what I wanted to talk about", I sighed and let her to continue.

"Does she know about why you've been married to her? Does she know about your intention?", she just chuckled lightly and continued.  "How will she know? Would you tell her that you've been married to her just for your selfishness, how would you tell that you've ruined her life just to know about your past", I stopped her from speaking further and replied.

"Shut up Minjun, if you know everything about me that doesn't mean you've to tell whatever you think about it, you don't know the actual truth so it's better if you keep your mouth shut for God's sake", I uttered and left from there.

Author POV
~Meanwhile,
You were walking towards the entrance after you couldn't find Taehyung anywhere, but you were stopped by Jimin giving you his cold glare making you look at him in confusion.

"Why would you hide those from me?", you looked at him in confusion as you didn't knew about what is he talking about. "What are you talking about Jimin, I have to go", you were about to.mobe when he stopped you again. "You don't know? Those rumors about me and you dating", I sighed heavily. 

"Ah! Jimin, was that my fault? Did I do anything about it? Or was I the only one who was involved in it, it was about you also right? You should've fought back. I was scared what If I lost your friendship? What if you had got Mad at me huh?", i told in one breathe with a slightly raised voice he looked concerned and stayed silent for while. "Yes but you would've told me before ", he hung his head down as you sighed heavily again.

"I have to go Jimin, let's talk about it later", he looked at you in worried expression and asked, "but, what happened? Why do you look so helpless?", I sighed and held his hands. "I'll tell you late but tell me, did you see Tae-- I mean Professor Kim anywhere?", he thought about to for a while and nodded.

"Yes, he was at the entrance a while ago", you smiled at him and left from there.

To be continued...