8 - She ♡

Y/n POV

I was peacefully looking all around the park which is being so beautiful for the mild light of the sunset. I was enjoying the atmosphere around me when I felt someone sitting beside me which made me look at the person, only to find a breathless Taehyung. He was panting hardly just like the day when we met for first time. I surely didn't expected him to be here. Maybe, I didn't had a conversation since that incident in that restaurant so I was a bit sad for seeing him here. But I think that this is a right time to clear all my doubts. He looked at me and smiled weakly. I smiled.

Y/n:"Taehyung are you okay? What happened? You're out of breathe ".

Taehyung:"Nothing and why are you here?".

Y/n:"I didn't feel like to stay at home so I thought of having a walk". He nodded and looked down. After minutes of silence, he spoke.

Taehyung:"Y/n, I wanted to ask you something". He continued after i nodded. "Y/n, d-do you l-love me?". I was surprised by his question. I didn't know how to tell, I was in love with him but what if he doesn't feels the same? I was so nervous to tell about my feelings as I was still thinking about the way he treated me before. Having all my courage together, I thought to tell my feelings I have for him no matter what.

Y/n:"I don't know how to tell but, I t-think i-im in love with y-you". A bright and a happy smile flashed on his face. His eyes got teary, I was lost in his loving and charming eyes. Those were showering the happiest tears. He quickly pulled you for a gentle and a warm hug.

Taehyung:"I love you more Y/n, thank you so much for coming into my life, you make me the happiest person." He told between soft sobs which melted you and pat his back gently. He backed away and kissed you passionately. You were now feeling a bit uncomfortable for that sudden kiss but you didnt know what to do, to just push him and run away or to just let him and show your love by responding? Within a minute he let go of you and looked at you confusedly but soon understood that you were uncomfortable and apologized.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry Y/n, I should've asked for your permission". Sadness were settled in his voice. You were somewhere had a guilt for making him sad.

Y/n:"It's okay Taehyung, I'm sorry". He smiled and held my shoulders.

Taehyung:"Y/n, it's too late, I'll just drive you house". You nodded and walked with him all over the park once and then went towards his car.

Taehyung POV

I'm so happy to know that she also loves me. That love was clearly visible in her eyes which made me so overwhelmed for love. But, the thought which never left my mind was that why was she so uncomfortable around me? Maybe I was too close to her which she didn't expected from me. Does she really loves me or she just said it to make me happy? Why did she think so much before confessing her feelings towards me? Lots of questions and confusion were clouded in my mind which I had shrugged realising that I was just overthinking. Just now, we had a walk in the park and now going towards my car, she didn't had a hint that I was looking at her the whole time she was walking, her beautiful figure, cute face and stunning body. She's so hot and cute at the same time without her awareness. She snapped her fingers infront of my face just to get me out off my thoughts of her. I laughed nervously and sat in the car, driving towards her house.
                                      *****
Author POV

You got off the car when the car had stopped infront of your house. Taehyung came and stood infront of you giving a cute and his famous boxy smile.

Y/n:"Taehyung, I think you should leave because it's too late you must sleep". He chuckled and nodded.

Taehyung:"Sure Y/n, and yeah don't forget to focus on the classes in university, you have to be attentive. Okay?". You nodded and left him behind. He turned and drove off to his house. You entered the house and saw your mother glaring at you.

Mom:"I told you to come back soon right? Where were you? ".

Y/n:"No mom actually I accidentally met Taehyung in the park and we both talked for a while". Her expression turned to relieved one. It felt like you swallowed your heart which was in your throat due to fear.

Mom:"Oh, is it? How Is he? Did you both had a good time with eachother?". Here we go again, she already forgot you once you told about Taehyung.

Y/n:"Yes mom, he is doing good". You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

Mom:"Oh okay but wait-- how did you come back? It's too late right?".

Y/n:"Mom! He dropped me here". You told her in a very obvious tone. She made a face of (°O°) and facepalmed herself for her own stupidity. You just shook your head and went towards dining table to have your dinner. Soon after a while, you were done with your dishes and went to your room to sleep.

                                          ~~~~~

Author POV

Now, you were waiting for your friends to come and pick you up to the restaurant. It was now 7pm you didn't had any work in the house so you just spent your time in your room with your phone. Your mom had gone to bring your wedding accessories but you didn't go with her as you were supposed to hangout with your friends and you weren't interested in it either. Your mom just gave up after arguing with you for a long time and went alone with Taehyung and his father. After waiting minutes you got a call from Lisa that she has arrived near your house so you rushed outside and left.
                                        *****

Y/n POV

Just now, I came inside the restaurant and saw Jennie and momo sitting there while talking with eachother, we both walked upto them and sat respectively.

To be continued...