30 - Ruined!?

Author POV

You wore this and left going to your University

*****

You are now standing outside the university waiting for Taehyung, soon after few minutes he came outside and hugged you. "You're looking beautiful", he told and gave a light peck on your nape and cheek. You chuckled blushing hard and looked at him. "Where do you wanted to take me?", You asked as he was about to answer you. Minjun stood behind Taehyung making you lose your track of breathe. You were freaking out internally but kept up a cool face.

"Hi!! You think that he'll take you somewhere? Nah! Don't ever think like that girl.... He is just acting like a husband but he doesn't actually loves you. He married you because he had something to know from you", Taehyung stood there clenching his fists, his eyes were red and dark spilling anger. "W-What do you m-mean?", You asked in your cracking voice trying hard to control yourself from breaking down. You convinced yourself not to believe her so easily but some part of you was piercing maybe she's saying the truth.

Nor Taehyung said that he loves you making you go weak for her words. "I told you.... He ruined your life just to know about something in his life.... He is just showing pity on you",.

"Shut up!! Minjun! Stop speaking non-sense!!", He yelled and held your hands harshly dragging you away from there. "T-Taehyung, you're h-hurting me", you said in straight voice making him loosen the grip on your wrist. "Y/n, Don't take her words seriously.... Now come lets go to the restaurant, actually I wanted to take you on date", he told chuckling trying to change the topic but you were actually feeling unusual by her words. Some part of you felt it true but you didn't wanted to decide without any explanation.

"Taehyung, if you don't mind can we go somewhere else? Please?", You told bluntly making his expression change into a sad one. "Okay", he whispered yelled and held your hand gently taking you towards his car.

*****

"Why did you leave without telling me? This morning?", You asked while swinging your legs back and forth sitting in the bench in a park. "I had some work Y/n, I didn't wanted to wake you up. Sorry", he told in low voice you just hummed. "Tae? Can I ask you something?", he nodded. "I want to know why did you actually marry me?, He sighed and placed his hand on yours which was beside your thigh.

"Because of Minjun, she was the only friend since my childhood but she grew feelings for me which I didn't like. She was actually so stubborn that she killed my mother, I distanced myself from her by living far away... But when I got to know that you witnessed my mother's death, she planned to hurt you.... I came back to Seoul just for you Y/n... I didn't wanted another person to get hurt because of me". You were listening to him so carefully as your eyes filled with tears. But you didn't liked the way he said. You felt that he ruined your life by marrying you but doesn't loves you.

"How can you do that Tae? Why do you have to marry me for that? Why did you marry me? Made me fall for you but doesn't love me", his eyes widen when I said that I have already fallen in love with him. "Do you love me?", He asked in cracking voice for which I replied immediately. "Yes, didn't you listen to me from the start? I had already said that I love you many times", tears rolled on your and his cheeks too.

"But I still didn't get my answer, that means you don't love me.... I had hope that one day I'll make you fall for me but I failed. I'm sorry Taehyung", you said and stood up and was about to go but he stopped. "Y/n, please listen to me on--", before he could continue, you takes his hand left from there.

*****

You came inside your room and left yourself on the bed, you tried controlling your tears in which you were successful. "Y/n? What happened dear? What are you crying?", You mom rushed into your room after noticing you came home crying. "N-Nothing m-- ahh!!", You held your head due to the strong pain as your breathe went uneasy. Your mom quickly rushed towards the kitchen brought you a glass of water with a tablet. She made you drink it. After a couple of minute, you calmed down as your mom was still patting your back to comfort you.

"Are you okay dear? Don't stress yourself Y/n-ah, take some rest", your mom told as she pecked your forehead and went out of the room leaving you to rest. You slowly laid on your back with a heavy heart and slowly you fell asleep.

*****

"Mom can i go out for while?", you asked your mother sitting beside her. She looked at you shook her head, this is the 8th time you're asking her but she kept refusing you. "Please mom, I'm feeling bored in this house, I promise, I'll come before dad comes home", you told as she sighed and looked at you in disbelief. "Okay then take Taehyung along with you", you pouted.

"Mom!!!", You whined making her look at you in a pissed off expression. "What? What will you do if something happens huh? Who will take care of you at that time?", You sighed.

"Okay fine", you said and went to your room to get changed. You actually have no plan of taking Taehyung with you, you decide that you'll call Jimin instead.

You got ready and called jimin and he said that he'll come so you jumped in happiness and went out.

*****

You were waiting for Jimin near the mall you wanted to visit. Soon after few minutes he came while smiling widely at you.  "Hi Y/n, how are you now? Does it still hurts?", He asked standing infront of you giving you his smile for which his eyes disappeared. You smiled at him, "I'm fine Jimin", he held your hand and took you inside. "But why did you called me? You could've came here with Taehy- I mean Mr. Kim right?", You chuckled but it soon disappeared.

"He doesn't love me then how will he come with me to spend some time?", You asked and pouted. "Don't worry Y/n-iee, he will surely love you, you know what? No one can hate you", he told and pinched your cheeks making you smile widely at him. "Come on now, let's go", you told excitedly and started dragging him for which he chuckled.

H

ello my beautiful readers, I wanted to tell you that this is story is about to end, but don't worry it still has some parts left which will be posted soon, hope y'all liked this story and I really want to thank everyone for supporting this story... thank you so much... borohae 💜
To be continued...