4 - Marry?!

Y/n POV

I quickly freshened up myself and went downstairs. My eyes was about to pop out when I saw the 'guest' I had in my house. My mother called me as soon as she saw me and told me greet the guests.

Y/n:"Hello!". I bowed and took a seat beside my mother.

Mr. Kim:"Hello dear Y/n. Nice to meet you". She smiled sweetly. I smiled too.

Taehyung:"Y/n, come with me". Yes, him. My professor is my guest now. He called and looked towards his father to seek his permission. Mr. Kim nodded as taehyung stood up and signaled me to follow him. I nodded and followed him towards the way he goes. He took me to the backyard. He turned around and smiled at me.

Y/n:"What?".

Tae:"Nothing I'm here because my parents and your parents wanted to talk with each other, I took you here so that we won't distract them". He hesitantly spoke which made me look at him in confusion. But, he was continously trying to avoid my eyes. He started looking all around the garden except me.

Y/n: "is something Tae?", without answering your quesyion he just shook his head without looking at you. Soon after a while of avoiding you with a awkward silence, luckily, my mother came and called us inside the house. We both went inside the house and sat infront our parents. Hour later taehyung bid their goodbyes and left. You sighed and went to have your dinner.

~~~~~

I was sitting in my class while concentrating on my notes which Mrs. Hyun just gave. By that time on of our security of this campus came to my class and called me out. I confusedly got up from my seat and headed towards the Principal's cabin where that security told me to. As soon as I entered inside the Principal's cabin, I saw Taehyung standing infront of him while lowering his head. When I asked the permission to get inside, Taehyung looked at me and ignored. Principal let me In and he looked at me with a questionable look.

Principal:"Miss Y/n, can you explain what had happened between you and Professor Taehyung yesterday?". He asked in a stern voice. You lowered your head.

Y/n:"Si--". Taehyung spoke further before me, his words made me surprised but more guilty.

Taehyung:"Nothung much sir, she was just talking to a girl and I went to them and made them to go to their classes".

Principal:"Is that so? Okay then.... I'm not going any further to know more about it. Hope you guys won't repeat this again". He sighed and we both left for our own ways.

*****

I was going back to my house with momo, Jennie and Lisa.

Lisa:"Y/n tell me what happened, you looked so worried all day. Why?".

Y/n:"Aishhhh maybe this is the 34th time you're asking me.... please don't worry Lisa everything is totally. If it's that then I would obviously tell you right? Don't worry". I smiled as she nodded and smiled too. Just then we bid our goodbyes and I started walking towards my house. I was looking all around the busy streets which is in its own busy world. Suddenly, I felt a hand in my hand which his dragging. When I looked upto the person. It was Taehyung. "Taeh--- I mean Sir, where are you taking me? What happened?". He ignored my words and just continued dragging me. After a good run behind him with intertwined hands, he took me to the park where he saw me before. He stood infront of me near a cherry blossomed tree. He rest his hands on his knees in order to make his panting state to a normal one. He stood straight and looked right into my eyes. We both were just lost in each other's eyes. His shinning eyes had a lot of love and hope, which just made me look at them without hesitation.

Taehyung:"Y/n, I wanted to tell you something". He continued which made me snap back.

Y/n:"Y-Yes S-Sir". I stuttered shyly.

Taehyung:"I said call me Taehyung ".

Y/n:"Yahh!!! What happened to you? Sometimes you want me to call you taehyung and sometimes you become so strict". I slightly raised my voice which made him to frown.

Taehyung:"Whenever you're in university you should call me sir and when you're away you can call me taehyung... clear?". I nodded in agreement and looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "Look I wanted to talk about something important". He told in a serious face which made me to nod. At first, he hesitated and was nervous as hell but tried to tell."Actually, I-i.... uhmm... will y-you m-marry me?". He stuttered. My eyed widen in shock at his sudden confession. Everything went blank. The guy who you met some days before is now asking if you will marry him or not. You were taken aback by his confession. You just went numb to answer.

Y/n:"Taehyung, are you serious? Just think yourself we just met few days ago and... and now you're asking me to marry you? I-i don't know what to tell Taehyung". You stuttered out of nervousness and shock too. He sighed and looked at you worriedly.

Taehyung:"I know it's too fast but.... but I'm doing this for your safety Y/n, even I don't want you to get married at this small age but I don't have any other choice. He looked so helpless which made you confused.

Y/n:"But why? I'm safe. Why are you so helpless Taehyung?".

Taehyung:"Please Y/n, you'll know about it but please trust me. You'll be safe". You started thinking about it. Your mind was fully clouded with lots of questions which you wanted to ask him right away but his care and the way he's worried about you just caught you. You looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

Y/n:"Taehyung? Can I just have some time to think about it? And I even don't know what my parents would tell about this". He smiled slightly.

Taehyung:"You don't have to worry about it. Yesterday when my father were at your house, they discussed about this".

Y/n:"But still I want some time to think about it Taehyung". He thought about this for sometime and then nodded lightly. You smiled and left from there without any words. With a heavy heart and loads of questions in your mind, you left.

To be continued...