32 - *inserts black moon face while smirking*

Y/n POV

I was doing my hair when I felt Taehyung standing behind me with his killing gazes, he had been looking at me like that since I came from bathroom, I just couldn't ignore his glares but I did. He put his hand inside his pockets and stood more closer to me. I was so freaking out from inside because of the distan- nvm, it had no distance, but the closeness.

Taehyung POV

I was just looking at her tiny figure when she turned around and raised her eyebrows, but I didn't bulge at all i still continued looking making her sigh. She looked at me with a cold face. "What was the reason?", she asked strictly for which I furrowed. "For what?", I asked as she sighed. "You said that you had some reason for which you couldn't tell me that you love me right? What was the reason?", my eyes widen  in shock, I didn't say it to her I wrote it in a letter, did she find it?. "D-Did you find that letter?".

"Yes, I found it", she told casually as if she just found a peice of paper. "You read?", she nodded as I gasped out of happiness. "You want to know the reason?", she nodded again. I took a deep breath and spoke. "Minjun, she was the reason, she threatened me, that if I get close to you, she may hurt you. And remember when I said you to stay away from her, it's because I was unable to control my feelings at that time, but I failed, I couldn't avoid you from her", I looked down feeling bad about myself. I remembered the way I said to her that she'll be safe with me but I couldn't do as told, I ended hurting her by my own hands.

"When I came to you asking that if you love me all of a sudden, I was so hurt that time, she told that you won't love me, she told that I don't deserve, I wanted to know that from your mouth", she was about to tell something but I wanted everything to be cleared so I told this. But without speaking any further, she just tip-toed and wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me passionately, I kissed her back by pulling her towards me by her waist. After a long passionate kiss, I pulled back and looked in her eyes.

Y/n POV

He pulled back and looked directly into my eyes. I really love the feeling how I feel butterflies whenever he is around me. He will always be around but still I can't get used to it, I'll end being all shy around him. He was looking so handsome thag I couldn't take my eyes off him. He leaned to me bringing his face closer to mine, while I just continued admiring  his face which screamed perfection.

"Why did you lied to me", he asked in a very strict voice and that scary gaze, for which I almost flinch. "Y-Yahh!! Why are telling it like that? And about what did I lie?", I told as he just smirked. "You told that you didn't find anything in your room? And tell me when did you read all of them?", he asked as he raised his eyebrows and came more closer to me as I backed away a little but I can't anymore because if I did, my mirror would be broken or the dressing table might fall down.
(A/n: I don't know what I'm writing... please don't mind this poor authoruee 💀)

:) Smut Part Ahead (:

"I called you this evening, right before that", his smirk grew bigger. Noticing that I was trying to back off from him, he held my waist and pulled me closer making me bump into his chest. "Now tell me then, will you give me  another chance?", I nodded quickly as the closeness was killing me. "Hmmm... good then, Don't you think you deserve a punishment for lying to me?", he asked in his deep husky voice and bit my earlobe making me gasp a little. His lips then went towards mine pulling me into a rough kiss. I couldn't resist his touches and kisses so i wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. 

He lift me up still kissing and in seconds, I was on the bed, under him. He looked in my eyes intensely making my knees go weak by his glare. He then went towards my neck, kissing there gently and softly. He started sucking on my sweet spot for which I moaned softly.

(: Trust me, it's really a Smut part :)
Okay, you seem brave, go on 😏

I don't know when but he had already undressed himself for which my cheeks was already burning like hell. He smirked and stated undressing me too. He again connected his lips with mine kissing me passionately. He trailed down towards my neck, collarbone and my tummy, kissing it while his hands were caressing my thighs. I pulled his hairs in pleasure as he groaned lightly and entered inside me making me almost scream his name. I was blushing very hard that he noticed it and smirked. "This isn't our first time babygirl, why are you blushing this much?",

"Yahh! T-That time we weren't at our senses, b-but now-", I was cut off by him when he started eating me out making me stop at my words.

I covered my mouth with my hand as I was a moaning mess for each and every thrusts of him. "Why baby?", he asked once he noticed me controlling my moans, "My parents are downstairs stupid", he started thrusting as soon as I spoke making me almost scream his name. Soon after few hard thrusts, he came in me and exhaustedly laid beside me. I quickly got up and wore my hoodie which was on the floor. I laid back and hugged his waist, burying my face in his chest as he chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist, snuggling into each other we slept. "Good night baby", he said in low voice, in your neck. "Good night Tae".

*****
Author POV

You felt something ticklish on your neck for which you squinted your eyes and opened only to find Taehyung kissing your neck gently. When he noticed you being awake, he kissed on your lips while his hands trailed under your Hoodie, around your waist. "Good morning princess", he told and pecked your lips as you chuckled and greeted him back. "Good morning TaeTae", he chuckled for the nickname you gave just now.

You quickly got up being shy for the closeness you both was in as soon as you woke up. He chuckled and took the support of his elbow to his head, which made him look dangerously hot for the position he was sleeping, being shirtless. You just looked down shyly as you couldn't look at him being this hot.

"What are you looking at?", He asked smirking. "N-Nothing", you told blushing with a low voice. You were about to go towards bathroom but you fell down as your body felt sore. Your lower body was hurting alot. You groaned holding your butt as Taehyung being himself trying not to laughbbut poor him couldn't control but burst out laughing as you gave him death glares which he didn't care about. "Yahh!!!! It's because of you!!!! Now come and help me!!!!", You yelled at him as he stopped laughing and got up leaning towards you.

"It wasn't because of me, it was your punishment for which you're responsible, don't blame me babygirl". He told after picking you up in the bridal style and going towards bathroom. He made you stand in the bathroom but you lost your balance and stumbled, falling on his chest. "Look at you, You're too shy that you didn't even realise that you couldn't stand but still stood being all shy", he laughed as you again looked down shyly remembering about him, sleeping shirtless. "I-is it? O-okay, now you go, I have to freshen up".

"Sure, call me if you need anything", he told smirking for which you pushed him out of the bathroom.

To be continued...