34 - 🐇

Author POV

You just rolled your eyes at him. "I'm serious", he told when he noticed you not caring about his words. "Yea I know", he sighed. "Tae!!!", You suddenly shouted for having a great idea in your smol brain, he looked straight you flinching at your sudden voice. "What? Why are you screaming like that?", he asked in irritated tone, you just smiled brightly at him, thinking about the idea. "Tae! You said you'll continue working in your father's company right?", he confusedly thought as he didn't expect you to come up with this matter. "Yes, what about it?", he asked.

"Can I join? I mean, I'm graduated now I think I can start working, what do you say?", he sighed looking down, seemed like he was thinking about it. "No you can't", I furrowed for his statement. "What!? Why!?? Tae? But I want to work", he looked at you whining and shook his head in disbelief. "No Y/n you don't have to, I can't let you do that, I want you to stay at home peacefully, without any stress", he held the back of your head and kissed your forehead. You pouted and looked down.

He chuckled.

*****
Y/n POV

I woke up and found Taehyung standing infront of the mirror with his black suit which fitted him perfectly. Fixing his tie, he once brushed his hair and set it neatly making him look handsome af. I have seen him first time like this; in formals which I never expected him to look this fine, well he looks FINE in every outfit tho. Being unaware of my own eyes which traveled all over him, admiring. "You woke up?", he was now standing infront of me, beside the bed. I came back to my senses and looked up at him. "Huh? Yeah!", He chuckled and flickered my forehead with his finger, I groaned lightly and caressed my forehead.

"Wait- you're going this early?", he nodded smiling. "But you never said that you're gonna Start your work from today". He pecked my lips which had turned into a pout already. "I'll be back soon baby, don't worry!", He told ruffling my hair.

Taehyung POV

I was just looking at her from long time, the way her hoodie had become messy which didn't even fit her, her messy hair which was barely tied into a bun. The white blanket which covered her partially was such a big turn on. I just couldn't take my eyes off her, I was late for my work but I just couldn't help but to look at her, perfect figure. She got up from the bed and stood infront of me. She suddenly hugged me. "I thought that I could see your cute, sleepy face when I woke up but you know? You look more handsome like this", she told snuggling into me when I hugged her back.

A chuckle left from my mouth. "You know what? I thought that you're cute when sleeping, but no!! You're damn hot with your messy attire and that messy hair... wish I would stay whole day in you", I told near her ears making her gasp a little. She backed away and hit my chest, blushing hardly. "I know you're late for your work, you need to go", she told pushing me from my arms. "Okay.. I'm going", she nodded and came behind me until the door. "Take care baby, I'll be back soon". I kissed on her lips and left when she pushed me, chuckling.

Y/n POV

I sighed when he left for his work and made my way to do my daily routine.

*****

I sat on the couch feeling tired, I just now did all the household works and still it's noon, the work felt like I'm doing it the whole day. Slowly I started getting bored even tho I watched 2 kdrama, idk how much reels and etc,. Now I realise how it feels to stay away from him, yesterday, I thought that I can spend time with my own but no!!! This is so difficult. I'm getting bored. I sat on the couch with my knees near my chest, hugging it I rested my head over my knees.

*****

I woke up for the sudden clicking sound of door. I looked around and realised that I was sleeping on the couch. Taehyung walked towards me smiling and bent for my level. "Why are you sleeping here baby? You could've slept in our room", he told caressing my cheeks. I got up as he pecked my lips. "I didn't know that I slept here. You know? I was too bored staying at home all day, I couldn't feel the time passing. It was so boring without you Tae", he chuckled and sat beside me, he sighed as I stood going to bring him a glass of water. He goes all of Them as you just stood there, looking at him. Suddenly you fell on your knees when you weren't able to balance yourself, your head starting painting like hell for which your breathe hitched and you were unable to breathe properly.

Immediately, taehyung bent to you and held you in his arms. He continously tapped your cheeks to make your eyes open but they were tightly shut due to the pain. He quickly got up and brought some medicine from your bad which you had kept if any emergency.

Taehyung POV

I ran towards bedroom and got some medicine kept of any emergency. I quickly ran out of the room and by the time I came back to Y/n, she showed no movement, she was fell unconscious on the floor. I didn't think of anything else but just picked her up in my arms being so worried and anxious, i was unaware of my own tears which flowed down my cheeks non stop.

*****

I was standing out of the room where Y/n was sleeping lifelessly. A doctor and few nurses had went in, checking her. I sat on the bench with my face burried in my hands feeling so anxious. Suddenly I felt someone sitting next to me, I looked up to the person and my eyes widen in shock but soon hugged him and cried.

*****
Author POV

You slowly opened your eyes feeling a hand securely holding up into yours. You looked to your side and saw taehyung sleeping on your hand. "Tae!", You called out as he looked up and saw you being wide awake. "Y/n, how are you now?", he asked worriedly. "I'm totally fine Tae", you said smiling. "Yeah says the patient. How many times to tell you huh? To have your meals on time, see now lack of food made your head to get that pain like before", he said pretending to be angry but he looked worried and cute af. "Okay I'm sorry, I won't do this again", you told pouting with your puppy eyes. "Do you know I had to pay so much for this hospital".

Wtf-! I thought he was the one who was handling the big ass company KIM COMPANIES....

"Ohh, sorry", you told as he just hummed and nodded. "Is she awa-", a voice came from the door while a tall handsome man entered inside the room smiling. You looked at him thinking. "I've seen you somewhere... your name is Jong-- ah no Jungkook, right?", You asked as the person showed his bunny smile while nodding. "Yeah, it's me... ah and Y/n, we have to go, they discharged you as you don't have any complications... you just have to take some medicines time by time. And you shouldn't skip or miss any meals", he told making you chuckle.

"Okay! Jungkookiee, thank you so much", he chuckled as Taehyung here squeezed your hands. You looked at him confusedly and found him being jealous and angry... ?! "Okay , I have to go now, see ya guys.... and Y/n take care if yourself hmm?", he told and left after seeing you nodding at him.

To be continued...