27 - Nothing :(

Author POV

You went inside the house after looking at the car which vanished infront of you. You had successfully tried so hard to hold back your tears and entered inside the house, you saw your parents being very happy by your presence all of a sudden. "Y/n dear, so sudden? Where's Taehyung?", your mom asked coming towards you. "Mom!!! How dare you ask about Taehyung when I came after so long? You didn't even talk to me", you whined pouting for which your mom pouted too. "Sorry Y/n-ahh", she told and pinched your cheeks for which you smiled lightly and hugged her.

"Did my daughter forgot to already?", Your dad came out of his room smiling widely at you. You rushed towards your dad and hugged him too. "So tell me how are you?", he asked smiling looking at you. "I'm good dad but you both only didn't even call me... you guys don't want to talk with me huh?", You asked pouting as your parents chuckled. "Even after your marriage,  you're still the same my dear daughter", your father told making you smile.

"Btw, I'm sorry I couldn't had enough time to talk to you because I was too busy at my work dear.... you know? After I completed my new project,  our company is going on profit", he told happily making you smile wide for his success. "Really dad? That's a very happy news", you told happily making your parents smile at you. "But Y/n, where's Taehyung? Why are you here alone? Did he fight with you?", your mom asked those last words sternly as you chuckle. "No mom it's nothing like that. He will come some other time, he left me till here. He said he had some work".

You lied because you don't want them to think that he's not caring you. He is caring but you were unable to explain the situation right now. Luckily, your parents were satisfied with your answer.  "Okay dear, now come let's have our dinner", your mom told while going towards the kitchen. "No mom, I'm not hungry, I already ate my dinner with Taehyung ", your mom smiled and nodded as you went towards your bedroom to sleep.

When you entered, you were just amazed by the way your room looked. It's all the same, but clean. You still remember how you were shedding tears while thinking about getting married. Everything has changed so fast. You thought and jumped upon your bed, feeling those memories. You missed your bed and the pillow you used to embrace while sleeping.
                                        *****

"Bye mom and dad", you yelled from the door and left, walking to your university. This whole morning you were doubting about you married or not because it's still the same feeling when you used feel before marriage; a freely flying bird.
                                        *****

Y/n pov

I just now entered the class, late. "You're late Kim Y/n", Taehyung td as soon as he noticed me. He had a smile on his face when he looked at me but soon changed into a cold one. I actually felt butterflies in my tummy when my eyes met with his. But I should hide it, he isn't my husband here, he is my professor for now.

"I-im sorry P-professor ", he sighed and signalled me to have my seat. I smiled lightly and went towards my seat.
                                           ~~~~

This was my last class for the day and I was completely annoyed from all those revisions they started from today for the exams before graduation. I sighed heavily and went out of the class hanging my bag tiredly. I was actually so annoyed by Taehyung's behavior because he started acting cold whenever he saw me in the corridor, campus or anywhere at the University.
                                          *****

I just now entered the house and quickly went to my room to freshen up. When I came downstairs, my mom noticed me and signalled me to go and sit beside her, on the couch. "What is it mom?", I asked her. "Nothing dear, I just wanted to ask you something, can I?", she asked smiling lightly. "Ofcourse you can mom, what is it?", she looked down still smiling lightly. "For how long are you gonna stay here?, I mean you should stay with your husband right? You have to take care of him too", she told concerned.

"Yes mom, I have to take care of him but I'll just stay here until I graduate, that means for just 3 weeks", I asked hopefully making her eyes widen. "What?! 3 weeks?! Y/n, you know right? You can't leave your husband like that for that long", she raised her voice with a questionable tone. "Yes mom but he doesn't mind it either, I promise I'll go and stay with him as soon as my graduation.... but wait-- aren't you happy that your daughter will be staying with you for long? Why mom?", I pouted making her chuckle nervously.

"It's nothing like that dear, I'm very happy you know? Now come let's grab a snack", she smiled and took me to kitchen to bring a light snack for this evening.
                                             ***

After having my dinner, I came to my room excitedly expecting Taehyung's calls or messages. I quickly jumped upon my bed and grabbed my phone out unlocking it. My heart clenched when I found 0 calls or messages from him. I pouted annoyingly and sent him a text right away.

>Yahh!!! What are you doing Mr. Kim Taehyung? Did you perhaps already forget me? No calls or messages, what do you think of yourself huh?

After rolling over the bed and waiting for half an hour, I got his reply.

<Heyy! Chill!! You know what? I could really listen you yelling those words lmao.

>are you literally laughing? Just get the hell out you Mr. Kim Taehyung.

I sent and kept my phone aside angrily. I didn't reply back even he texted back. He even tried calling me 3 times but I didn't response.

Taehyung POV

I sighed and kept my phone aside chuckling at her action, she didn't pick my call too, she really wants to stay angry on me I guess. I giggled at her actions and slowly drifted to sleep deciding to make her happy tomorrow when I meet her at university.

Sorry for the short chapter
To be continued...