22 - Know Everything?!

Author POV

You walked towards the way Jimin said where you could find Taehyung, you found him talking to that girl named Minjun. You went upto them and stood infront of Taehyung making him look at you in confusion and then sighed in relief. Minjun walked put of there as soon as she saw you infront of them.

"Yahh! What do you think of yourself huh? Didn't you know how could I feel when everyone are talking about me like this around the university?", You told in your cracking voice which caused by the tears which were flowing down your cheeks.

"But what happened Y/n? Why are you crying hmm?", he was about to hold your cheeks but you backed away from him. "Listen, you don't ever dare to stay with me whenever I'm in university, you better stay away Taehyung", he looked so concerned for your cracking yet teary condition. "Okay Y/n, but stop crying first", he took a step towards you when you just again backed away and ran from there.

You couldn't go back to your classes with your heavy heart, you weren't that courageous to back and listen to their nonsense talks so you just ran from there, where nobody could find you.

Taehyung here got so worried about you and decided to follow your way but he didn't as he felt so guilty about himself, thinking about your state, his blood boiled in anger so he went back to the person he has to teach a lesson.

Taehyung POV

I came to the class and as expected, he was there, Ji-Hoon. "Oh! Hello Professor Kim", he stood up and greeted which echoed in this empty class, "You just come with me", i told and dragged him out of the class towards the Principal's room.

"Hello Sir, he has been troubling the students of this school which caused Y/n to skip the rest classes of today. I want you to report him as soon as possible", I complained when principal noticed me and greeted. I didn't wanted him to get reported but even after warning him yesterday he has been continuing his nuisance in the college, now I can't help but to teach him a lesson, atleast for students sake. When principal agreed with my words, I bowed at him in respect as I felt a glare from Ji-hoon but I just ignored him and left from there.

I walked as soon as possible to find Y/n as she had already left and I didn't see her anywhere. I think I know where she had gone.

Author POV

Playing with your foot, you were looking down deeply while playing with those dried leaves fell on the ground, lifeless. Unknowingly, your tears had started flowing from your eyes thinking about how rude the students were even when it wasn't your fault. Your hands have been clenched, with some tears on your lap. Just when you felt a hand in yours caressing it.

"Why are you sitting here like this?", he asked with his usual angelic voice which tingles your ears with comfort. "You shouldn't have came here, you had classes Jimin", he chuckles with a soft smile. "It's okay, why are you sitting here? I can understand but he may be worried about you, I think you should go to him now", he told softly, holding your shoulders.

"Who might be worried about me? What are you talking about?", You spoke nervously. "I know, I know everything about you and Taehyung. You don't have to be nervous", he tells as soon as you finish your words, not to make the situation awkward.

"If you know then I don't have to explain but it isn't my fault right? Why do they have to act like that, is it because I'm not popular at anything in the university?", he shook his head as a no and continued. "Not everything can be judged Y/n, you shouldn't think like that, come on now he is waiting for you", he holds your hands trying to make you go with him but you didn't. "No Jimin, I don't want to, it's okay you can go now", you took your hand away from his grip and left from there to sit on the bench under the tree.
                                         *****

Taehyung POV

I came running to the place where I assumed Y/n to be here, after having a glance in the whole park, I went to the place where she used to sit everytime. I ran upto the bench and found her sitting there with her head hung down, flowing tears and her legs swinging unknowingly. I rushed towards her and stood infront her making her scoot her head upto look at me.

Her face dropped as soon as she looked at me, I sighed and sat beside making her stand up but I was fast enough to stop her. "Y/n, please don't be like this, i know it's hard but please come with me", she yanked away my hands and looked straight into my eyes with her puffy ones.

"You know right? You know how hard it's to face everyone there right? Then why don't you sort out?", she said acting calm. " Yes Y/n I will and you don't have to think about it, please now come with me. I promise, I'll make everything fine and right infront of your eyes. Now come with me", she sighed and looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Where to?", she again looked down asking in a low voice.

"Our house", she looked down again. "You go ahead, I'll come behind you", I sighed and nodded because there no other way to convince her. "Okay I'll be waiting", I said and left from there.
                                           *****

Author POV

You entered inside the house and found Taehyung leaning on to the couch with his hands on his head, almost sleeping. He stoop up as soon as he noticed your presence infront of him and approached. In no seconds, you were locked in his arms.

To be continued...