19 - Leave me!?

Author POV
(At evening 7pm)

You both had finished having your dinner so you both stood up leaving. While sitting in the car, you looked outside the window thinking deeply.

Little you did knew is Taehyung was just staring at you in disappointment and pain, you were hurt by seeing him like that too. You were just lost in your thoughts when suddenly, your phone started ringing. You forrowed because no one would call you at this time.

The call was from Mr. Kim, you forrowed because he never used to call you nor you did. "Hello dad", you greeted as soon as you picked the call. "Hello Y/n, how are you doing?", You smiled and answered. "I'm doing good dad, how about you?", He just hummed and stayed silent for a minute, "Uhmm, Y/n can you please hand the phone to Taehyung? He isn't receiving my call, so....", You hummed and lend your phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung POV

I was looking at Y/n in confusion because Dad had never called her. Y/n immediately handed her phone to me as I took it from her,"Hello Dad, what's the ma----", without sparing me a second, he started speaking in a raised voice. "Yahh!! Taehyung! What had happened to you? Huh? Why weren't you receiving my calls?.

"Dad, dad, cool I didn't know that you've called. Maybe it didn't connected, now tell me what's the matter", he sighed and continued...

*****

Y/n POV

Opening the room door, i entered inside to find Taehyung sitting on the bed, curled up while hugging his knees to his chest. I approached him slowly. "Taehyung? What happened? Why are you like this?", he raised his head to look at me, I found him crying for a long time since we returned home, he didn't even dare to come out of the room so I myself came to him.

"What did Dad say after sending me outside? He wanted to talk to you right?", yes, when we visited Mr. Kim's house, he sent me to Taehyung's room saying that he wanted to talk to Taehyung privately. "Y-Y/n, are you going to leave me?", he asked with his cracking voice for which my eyes went wide. "N-No taehyung I'll never do that, why are you thinking like that? And please tell me what happened ".

I crawled and sat beside him while patting his back gently to comfort him. "Dad said that if you accept then, He would arrange for our divorce", my eyes widen in shock, my heart started beating rapidly in fear of loosing him. "No Taehyung!! I don't want to... please tell dad that I'm not gonna leave you no matter what", I told In a raised voice as I was too anxious right now.

"He said that this marriage is of no use, w-we don't love e-each other, then why? However I juts married you to keep you safe from--- ", before he could complete his words, I cut him off. "Who told you that Taehyung? I love you alot, but you hurted me even after you told that you loved me", he picked me up and made me to sit on his lap while hugging my waist tightly and nuzzling his face in the crook of my, he let his tears to flow and continued after a while.

"I know that I hurted you Y/n and it was for your own goodness, but I never knew that it could hurt you than I ever thought", I patted his back while hugging him. I backed away and sat beside him.

"It's already too late, I think we should sleep now", he sighed and nodded.

***

Author POV

You were in your class when suddenly Taehyung called out your name. You were hella nervous as it was the result day today, and you were hoping that he would be happy by your marks, you stood up gulping and approached him to get your marks sheet. You got scared while looking at Taehyung's expression 'cause he looked so scary with that cold face and a fiercely eyes. You held your marks sheet and literally got Si happy by your marks that you were flying in the sky internally in happiness.

Author POV

Seeing that wide smile of happiness of yours made Taehyung chuckle secretly. You then made your ways towards your seat once after sparing a gaze towards a cute, happy Taehyung. You smiled looking at the marks sheet which displayed his cute and soft smile.

"^ahem^^ahem^ Ms. Park Y/n? Are you in your senses?", I looked beside me to find Jimin giving me super respect for which I doubted. "Are you upto Something Mr. Shorty because this respect sacred me lol", he frowned with so done look at me.

"Nothing like that, it's the first time I'm seeing you this much happy especially with your marks.... Is Something going on between you two?", he smirked while looking at Taehyung and me. "Huh?! Just shut up Mr. Park Jimin... there's nothing like that", I gasped and hit his arm quite hardly, he just continued smirking.

"Ohoh! Don't forget that you're shorter than me you pig", he flickered my forehead and turned towards the class. I just clenched my jaws and fists, turned away too.
*****

Author POV

You were walking with Jimin to have your lunch, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and found Taehyung smiling at you both. "Oh! Hello Mr. Kim", Jimin greeted immediately as soon as he noticed him behind you both. "Hello Jimin", he smiled at him and looked at you again. "Come with me for a while", he held your hands and started walking away.

On the other hand, Jimin there was just staring at you both dumbfounded. You were just walking behind Taehyung to where is taking you, and you had no idea about that. "Where are we going Taehyung?", He didn't answer you at first. "You'll know it Y/n", he told calmly and continued dragging you.

To be continued...