15 - Mrs. Kim?!

Y/n POV

He was just walking towards our house when he turned around making me to stop following him, "You wanted to meet Jimin right? Then why are you here?", He said sarcastically and walked away. But I tried to maintain his speed by jogging. "No I will not meet him", he stopped suddenly making me stumble forwards once, "Why?", he asked raising his eyebrows, "I don't want to because you're not happy with that", I said to make it obvious. "So, does my happiness matters now?", he asked started walking again.

"Ofcourse it will", he just ignored and walked forwards. I have no idea that why is he acting like this nowadays, I want to know the reason behind his strange behavior. I hope I will know it sooner.

By walking for minutes, we reached our house but Taehgung went upstairs, I gulped down a glass of water and decided to study for few minutes as I have exams tomorrow. When I went to our room, taehyung wasn't here so I checked in washroom but there's no sign of him,  but I'm sure that he had come here before, I didn't know where he is not in this room then where would he go?

I sneaked put of the room and started searching in the while house but he isn't anywhere, where did he go again? I questioned myself and made my way towards rooftop. I have never got into this part of the house, but I assumed that he would be here.

The cold wind blowing all around got me chills all over my body. Taking my steps forwards, I found a small room which more looked like a store room. Soem creepy noises were audible which made me curious to have a look inside.

I slowly made my way towards the door and opened it slowly, for my surprise, I found taehyung standing there while looking at something in his hands. Just then I heard a soft sobs of him, I got worried and went near him.

I held his shoulders for which he flinched. He turned around with his red puffed eyes, tears visible on his cheeks, he looked like he was crying so badly which made me worried and anxious. I knew that I would get scolded for disturbing now but why is he crying and what is he looking for?

As I thought, without scolding me he stood closer to me and pulled for a warm embrace. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders gently yet comfortably. "What happened Taehyung ?", I asked softly to make him feel comfortable. 

"Y/n, you will understand me right?", he asked while nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, I gently strocked his hairs and replied,"Yes Taehyung, I will always", he hummed and pulled back looking straight into my eyes.

"Y/n? Am I useless? Can't I take care of anything? Will I be alone till my death?", I frowned for his broken statement, he shouldn't think like this.

"Taehyung? What are you speaking? Don't ever think like that when I'm here, you're not useless okay? You are the most important person for m- some people, you shouldn't think like that okay?", I cupped his cheeks as he smiled weakly. "Yes Y/n", he told in a low voice. He smiled and hugged me tightly again.

"Taehyung can I ask you something?", he nodded, "what were you looking at before?", he sighed and pulled out a picture from the drawer. He lend the picture infront of me, I took it from his hand and glanced at once, it was a picture of him with a women. Wait! I think she is familiar, I have seen her somewhere. But to be honest, taehyung was way too cute to handle when he was a kid.

"T-Taehyung? Who is she", I pointed at the women who seemed familiar to me, he smiled sweetly while looking at that lady, happiness were so bright in his smile, he felt so comfortable while looking at that picture. I was so curious to know about that lady who gave so comfort to Taehyung. "She's my mother", he told softly with lots of love.

"Wow, really? Where is she now?", he smile dropped when I asked, I regretted asking him because his state now was purely different from him few seconds ago. "She's dead", tears were already formed in his eyes but I managed to comfort him, "I'm so sorry taehyung, I shouldn't have asked you", he shook his head as a no which means he is fine with my question.

"She is beautiful ", he chuckled for my compliment. "She is", he smiled.

"But taehyung? Why we're you crying? You miss her?", he nodded. "I'm sorry", I mumbled.

"Y/n I'm hungry make something for me", he said and looked down. I had a strong feeling of ruffling his hair at this time because he looked so cute, I couldn't resist so I ruffled his hair making it wiggle in his forehead, which looked so cute.

"Okay but you've to make it", I pouted. "Huh? Why?", I forrowd my eyebrows angrily. "Why you don't know?", he thought about this for a while and replied, "Ohh I almost forgot, okay come let's go", his smile made me smile, this side of him was too rare, maybe his mother can heal him like nobody does.
                                          *****

I laid on the bed trying to sleep but couldn't, taehyung had already slept beside me. His sweetness when he had first confessed me, then tells that he hates me but doesn't acts like one. He make me feel like I'm loved for no absolute reason, he actually makes me feel like I'm born just to be with him. But, whenever he acts cold and tells that hates me, hurts so bad. I want him to tell me everything that's bothering him right now. So many thoughts have been clouding in my mind from so long. I just convinced myself and slept with lots of expectations and hope.
                                         *****

Taehyung POV

Just now I woke up and saw a beautiful view infront of me, my baby Y/n. The one who comforted me last night, her worried face is still tingling in my mind, the way she was surprised when I hugged her, I just wanted to feel her warmth and comfort last night which was more heavenly than I thought it could be. I loved way she embraced me like she was protecting me from this world. I just want to feel more comfort in her arms, even tho it's hard to have me in her tiny arms. I chuckled for my own thoughts. Till now I didn't knew that I was holding her squishy cheeks which made it look cute.

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes for tickling sense on my cheeks which was gentle and soft. I saw a view which I never thought I could see. It taehyung who was caressing my cheeks with a small sweet smile on his face. Noticing that I'm wide awake by now, he quickly pulled back his hand and stood up going to washroom.

To be continued...