28 - Angry !

-Time Skip-
Y/n POV

It's been a week since I started living in 'my' house. I have been focusing on studies since the day when Taehyung didn't text me or call me. He had sent alots of messages when I was angry at him-

<No Y/n I didn't forget you, I was just busy that I didn't get time to text you.
(After a while).
<Huh? Now are you ignoring me and my texts?
<Babe, talk to me na!!
<is my baby angry at me? *pout*
<As you wish princess, I'll take you on a date tomorrow... Be ready sweetheart ♡

Not gonna lie but my heart fluttered at those nicknames. I could actually hear Taehyung saying me those making me blush even more. But one thing still gets on my nerves that he had told that he will take me on a date but at that day he didn't take me anywhere. Well, he didn't even glance at me in university since the day he left me in my house. This actually annoys me alot and stays in my mind like forever.

I was now crawling and rolling all over the bed to get a comfortable position as my mind were stuck on him. I groaned in pain at my leg, waist and neck because of the bruises made by my bully, Ji-Hoon. He had been torturing me very badly, nowadays. Unluckily, those will go unnoticed by Taehyung for which I won't be saved by anyone. I finally found a comfortable position and slowly slept while thinking about him.

*****

I was walking to my next class after completing 3 classes this morning. Luckily, Ji-Hoon hadn't come into my sight yet. I sighed happily and entered the class and settled. As the class was going on, suddenly Mr. Kim- I mean Taehyung entered the class excusing himself from the professor who was teaching. "Excuse me Mr. Jung, may I take Mrs. Kim Y/n with me?", He asked making Mr. Jung nod at me.

I confusedly stood up and the expressions of the class made me embarassed. I walked as soon as possible and went behind Taehyung. He took me to his cabin and sat on his chair. "Mrs. Kim Y/n, you still didn't submit your assignment i gave you yesterday", I secretly rolled my eyes and excused myself to go and bring my assignment.

I came back with my book and placed it on his table, none of us uttered a word. "Hmm okay, you've done a great job, thanks Mrs. Kim", he told and smiled lightly. I smiled back bowing and was about to leave. "Uhm... Y/n,-" I turned around. "-How have you been?", He asked smiling lightly. I furrowed and answered. "I'm doing fine Mr. Kim", I told and turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist. "Excuse me Mr. Kim", I told and took my hand out of his grip.

"Are you still mad at me?", He asked making me stop and look around. "Maybe", but he being stubborn, didn't let me go and made me turn around and now I was standing beside the door. "What do you mea---", he stopped in his words and his eyes widen and I don't know why.

Author POV

Taehyung's eyes widen but you didnt know why, before you could turn around, he held the back your head and pulled you towards his chest. But it wasn't successful, you blacked out as you couldn't bare the strong pain on the back of your neck. You didn't feel at what actually you got hit by, as it was hit on Taehyung's hand. But still you couldn't bare that strong pain and blacked out on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung POV

I was so panicked when I felt Y/n blacked out on my chest. I pushed her lightly still holding her in my arms and slightly shake her trying to wake her up. But she didn't. I immediately lift her in my arms taking her to the emergency room. Everyone in the corridor was looking at me surprised but I completely ignored them.

I laid her on the bed as the doctor arrived and started checking on her. "She should be shifted to any other hospital as soon as possible sir". He told as I didn't waste any time and lift Y/n up in my arms and quickly made her sit in the car.

Soon after few minutes, I reached to one of the hospital which is high rated. I lift Y/n up and went towards a doctor for which he said me to lay her in a room. I did as he said and he told me to wait outside as I did. Tears were already flowing down my cheeks, that annoying brat literally got on my nerves. But at this time I couldn't do anything about him, I just want My Y/n healthy.

Soon after half an hour, doctor came out and stood infront of me making me bow at him once in respect. "How are you related to her?", He asked and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I-I'm her h-husband, Kim Taehyung, she is Y/n", I told as he nodded. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, she'll wake up soon but the pain will remain for couple of days, give these whenever she has pain in her head. For now, she has lost her consiousness.... She'll wake up soon", he said and gave me prescriptions. I nodded as he smiled lightly and tapped my shoulder once. "Take care", he said as I smiled and nodded.

"But doctor, can I see her once?", Doctor nodded making me smile at him. "Sure".

I went inside the room and saw her sleeping lifelessly. My heart clenched for the condition she was in. Trembling, I took few steps and sat on the chair beside the bed. I held her hand, caressing it.

*****
Author POV

You felt a pain in your head as you slowly opened your while keeping your hand on your head, due to the pain. You found your parents, Jimin and Mr. Kim as soon as you woke up. They came to you. "Dear, how are you feeling?", Mr. Kim asked while looking at you concerned. "I-I'm feeling better D-Dad".

"Y/n, are you hungry? You want me to bring something to you?", Your mom asked as you nodded slightly. She quickly went out. "W-Where's T-Taehyung?", You asked as Jimin looked at you worried. "He has went to bring your medicines". Jimin told as you nodded slightly. The door click opened revealing Taehyung who was so sad with a emotionless face. Your heart clenched seeing him like this. Your mom also came behind Taehyung with a bowl, vapours coming out of it.

Taehyung came in surprised seeing you awake and sat beside with his teary eyes. "Y/n, are you alright? Does it hurts baby?", He told wrapping his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him. "I think we should leave them alone for a moment", your dad said chuckling as everyone there left. "Y/n, doctor said that you'll be fine. You'll be discharged soon okay? Tell me whenever you feel pain in your head, I have to give you medicines okay?", He told concerned as of he wouldn't like if he miss taking care of you even for a second of your life.

"Hmm", you hummed as he smiled lightly and hugged you. He took the bowl from the stand next to bed and filled a spoon full of soup and started feeding you.

*****
Taehyung POV

Just now we both came to Y/n's house after getting discharged, i was sitting on Y/n's soft and fluffy bed, unlike mine. "Hmm, your room is as cute as you", I told looking all around her room which was filled with the aura of tint pink coloured and some places were tinted in purple making it look dangerously cute.

To be continued...