23 - Them?!

Author POV

He wrapped his hands around your waist and embraced you in his arms, his hands were tightly wrapped around you when you felt his tears over your shoulders. "Why are you crying Tae?", You asked backing off and cupped his cheeks. "You will not be hurt by me anymore, please give me a chance, I've made everything fine, you'll never be hurt by me anymore", he told and rested his head on your shoulders again while snuggling. You felt so secured in his arms as you found a lots of love and guilt in his words. You again backed away after a while and cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears, he leaned forwards and connected his lips with yours, pulled in for a passionate kiss.
                                          *****

You walked to your class and you noticed is that no one dared to even look at you. You furrowed a everyone started acting weird infront of you, then you found Taehyung standing infront if his cabin looking at you walking to your class. He smiled sweetly when he noticed that you were quite happy seeing students having no interest in you.

You walked to your class after having a glance at Taehyung. "Hey you look happy", jimin exclaimed while sitting beside you. "Yes, as you said students aren't judging me now and i have no idea why and how", he chuckles and looks at you. "But I know, it's because of Taehyung, and your old friends; Lisa, Jennie, momo and tzuyu". You smiled widely after listening to their names. "What? really?! But how are they involved in it?", he furrowed.

"Well I don't know about that too", he scratches his head awkwardly and sits straight. You just giggled and settled yourself in your seat.
                                          *****
You were attending your last class of the day and you were quite happy because of taehyung today, he has changed a lot just in a day which made you smile unknowingly. You were taken out of your thoughts when the bell rang of the last class. You left.

While walking, you were pulled by a hand and was pinned against the wall. "Now, you're happy right?", taehyung asked smiling proudly. "Yes", you smiled too.
                                             *****

You had successfully finished all the classes and now you were walking through the entrance with Jimin having a casual talk. He stopped In his tracks for a second and was looking away, you didn't know where. You confusedly shook Jimin to get him back to his senses. "Yahh! What happened? What are you looking at?".

He pointed his finger towards the place where few girls were enjoying while chasing each other and clicking pictures of themselves. When you looked at them properly, you noticed them; your old friends. "Why aren't you with them? Like before?", jimin asked worriedly. "I don't know Jimin, they started avoiding me so suddenly and I don't know why", you both looked down with a pout.

Suddenly, Jimin wrapped his hands around your neck and squeezed after he noticed your sadness. "Yahh! Why are you like that? I'm here right? I'm your Chingu, chingu", he told cutely for which you both chuckled. He lend forwards his hand with his pinkie finger scooted out. You intertwined your pinkie with his as you both laughed.

"Okie, Bye chingu meet you tomorrow ", he told and left.

While, walking back to your house you were stopped by a girl. You looked upto her and found Minjun looking at you with her blank face. You furrowed and looked at her in confusion for which she looked down to her hand which had something you didn't notice. She held your hand in hers and handed you a metal thing and stood with a blank face.

"What happened between you two?", she asked blankly, crossing her arms infront of her chest and raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?", You asked confusedly as she just looked at you in the same way. "I know about it you don't have to be obvious, just tell me did Taehyung trouble you?", You shook your head as soon as you heard her question.

"N-No, he didn't do anything, it's just that sometimes it hurts. He tells that he lives me but I don't know, maybe, I'm a burden for him", she sighed and looked down. "Hmm okay I'll get going now and don't lose this again", she said while pointing towards the thing she gave you before and left without even looking at you once. She acted a bit rude at that time but you just shrugged it off.

You found a key in your hand for which you were confused. You didn't know why did she gave you these and whose it is. You just held it confusedly.
                                           *****

You entered inside the house and gulped down a glass of water and sat down on the couch while keeping your bag away. "Why so late?", he asked sitting next to you. "I just met someone on the way", he just hummed and sat beside with his phone.

"Y/n, i have some work, I'll be going", he told standing up and going to bedroom. You nodded and stayed at the couch. "If you want you can have a walk because I may be late", you nodded as You were feeling too bored to stay at home so you decided to go out for some fresh air. You changed into some casuals and left.
                                          *****

You were now waiting for Taehyung while looking at the phone screen which was indicating the time; 8:45pm, after you received a message from Taehyung-

<Y/n wait for me near the bridge, I'm coming.

After waiting for half an hour, he came running towards you making you confuse. "Did i make you wait for long?", You shook your head as a no for which he smiled and nodded. "But why did you tell me to wait here? Is something wrong?", he just smiled and shook his head. "No, I just wanted to spend some time with you", he told smiling cutely and held you hands. "Let's go home by walking", you told excitedly. "Sounds good", he smile and intertwined his hands in yours, you were so relieved by now, you were just lost in the view of the city around you creating a most calming atmosphere. You both started walking all the way to your house.

Suddenly you remembered about Minjun and decided to ask taehyung about it, "Tae, remember I said that I met someone today, it was actually Minjun--", he furrowed while listening to you carefully. "--She gave me a key and told to keep it safe. I just wanted you to know about that,  do you know anything about it?", You asked making him confuse as he stopped in his tracks and looked at you confusedly. "Which key is it? Do you have it now?".

You nodded and slid your hands inside the pocket of your jacket and took out that key. he took the key from you and held your hands and stared at it for a minute, thinking deeply. "Tae, what happened ", you asked when you noticed him being tensed and anxious. Taehyung held your hands tightly in his as if he doesn't want to let you go. You received no response when asked what happened again but he just started walking faster with your hands locked in his.

He took you to the place which was familiar for you, you have seen it once but couldn't remember when. A house In a small alley. "I used to live here in my childhood", he told slightly smiling looking at the house once after unlocking it with the key he got from you.

To be continued...