17 - Drunk Obsession :(

Taehyung POV

After a drive for 50 minutes, we both reached to her house, welcomed by her father and mother when knocked. Immediately, Y/n hugged her parents with tears flowing down. Mr ans Mrs. Park welcomed me with a warm hug too.

I sat down on the couch while Y/n went to help her mother in preparing dinner. "Hello Tae, how you doin'?", Mr. Park asked while having a seat beside me, "I'm fine Mr. Park, how are you?", I asked in a polite manner making him chuckle. "Call me Dad, Tae", he smiled while putting his hands on my shoulder in friendly way.

"Does Y/n annoys you acting childish all the time", he asked while laughing making me chuckle for his concern towards me. "No dad she's doing good, she's perfect", he hummed and nodded.

"That's a good thing because I had to face a lot of trouble at starting of my marriage with Y/n's mom", we both laughed, "like mother like daughter", we chuckled, truly Mr. Park is si friendly and a kind man, Y/n is blessed to have this type of father in her life.

"Yeah now stop making fun of me, I wasn't that clumsy too", Mrs. Park came back from the kitchen while listening to our conversation. Y/n laughed secretly behind Mrs. Park, "Mom, Y/n is laughing behind you", Y/n glared at me for my complain to mom, mom hit Y/n's arm playfully.

Unknowingly, time has spent with lots of fun in Y/n's house happily. It was the time for dinner now, everyone was gathered at the dining table settling themselves to eat. "Tae, let's have something special after the dinner", Mr. Park said which I gradually understood what he meant. I nodded which made Y/n and mom confused.

Mom served us the delicious dinner made by Y/n and mom. "Y/n, you didn't know cooking right? Then how did you help?", I asked Y/n making everyone there burst out laughing, "Yeah istg this food would be saltless or maybe tasteless", Y/n whined for making fun of her. "Dad!!!! I've learnt a bit with mon today, you don't have to say like that", she pouted.

I chuckled for her cuteness which never fails to make me go insane effortlessly. I didn't realise that my cheeks are already hurting badly for smiling because of her. Just then me and Mr. Park went towards their room balcony to have some fun while drinking.

After three shots I realised that I was now getting drunk as I have least in tolerance of alcohol. But still I didn't stop I was fully drunk just after a while. When I looked at up to Mr. Park, he was already wasted, he was slept faintly. I stood up trying to stand but continued cursing myself for drinking so much.

As soon as I stood up, I felt a body over me, gently. Due to the sudden weight, I couldn't control myself but stumbled back and fell on the same seat I was seated before. I looked down and found Y/n sleeping on my chest while hugging me tight,  but why did she come over me all of a sudden? Why is she sleeping on me? I slightly shook her to wake her up, she slowly opened her eyes and looked upto me.

Y/n POV

"Y/n, why are you sleeping over me?", I found him fully drunk asking in his alien language, but I understood him as I was feeling dizziness, although he was blabbering non-sense things, I could understand it and I have no idea why.

I just had a mango juice but felt like I'm getting drunk so I stopped drinking it, I'm gonna admit it that I'm drunk just a bit now.

Taehyung POV

She was thinking something for my question which looked damn cute, without my senses, I grabbed her cheeks and pecked on her lips. She was blushing hard but just crawled over me and made herself comfortable on my chest. "I want to sleep", she mumbled and snuggled more.

"Okay, let's sleep", I stood up with her in my arms and went towards her room, which was covered with Pale pink stuffs. I laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Just then, door opened revealing Mrs. Park

"Ohh you guys are already sleeping? Good night", she smiled and went out closing the door. As soon as I layed down, Y/n crawled and slept while hugging me tightly, I sneaked my hands around her waist and slept.

Just then I felt a pair of lips on mine, I opened my eyes and saw Y/n kissing me while smiling through the kiss, without thinking any further, I kissed her back with the same passion. Her lips were so addictive that I didn't wanted to let go of It at any cost.

"You're so cute", I told making her smirk I don't know why. "I know", she winked and kissed me again. But this time the kiss took a turn...

                            ~~~After 😇~~~

Y/n POV

I woke for the sun rays over my eyes and a heavy thing on my waist, a smile crept on my face when I saw Taehyung sleeping cutely while hugging my waist tightly, just then my eyes landed on him being shirtless, I blushed really hard that my cheeks started burning. Then I realized that I was wearing his shirt and I was half naked!!!!!!! My whole body started hurting after realising, I quickly got up.

"What happened Y/nahh?", he asked in his sleepy voice. "What h-happened l-last n-night?", he started thinking about it and soon started blushing too. "Y-You don't remember?", he smirked, "Because I don't remember anything, I was fully drunk", he tild playfully as if he knew everything and it was intentional, but it wasn't. Those memories were crystal clear in my mind!!!! Because I wasn't taht drunk to forget those.

Taehyung POV

"I didn't expect these Taehyung", she told in her cracking voice which means that she was crying, I quickly stood up infront of her and hugged her, tears were already on my cheeks. "P-Please Don't cry Y-Y/n", I hugged her more tightly when I felt her hands sneaking around my waist.

"I-I'm s-sorry Y/n, but I wasn't in my senses that time, forgive me, Please", she pulled back from the hug and put her head down. "It's okay Taehyung, don't be sorry,  I forgave you, you weren't in the right state of mind",

The next thing she said made my heart beat like a crazy one.

To be continued...