16 - Strange!

Y/n POV

I sat on the bed and noticed that I was blushing hard for his touch on my cheek and the way he was looking at me so lovingly, these sweet movements of him makes me fall for him even harder. I got up and went towards washroom when I saw Taehyung coming out.
                                         *****

I excitedly left the exam hall because I had studied well and attempted every question which was quite easy, I was confident of scoring good marks this time but only I know that how hard it was to study when I didn't knew about anything. It was hard to fill everything in my mind. I was walking back to my revision class when Jimin popped out from nowhere, don't know from which cup this shorty pops out from.

"Hey! How was the exam?", he asked while walking along with me to our class. "Hmm it was good, I had attempted every question sand I'm confident of scoring more marks this time", he smiled widely seeing me exclaiming excitedly.

"Same goes for me Y/n, I will get good marks", I smiled while entering the class with him. We sat on our seats, chit-chatting.
                                        *****

I was walking back to my house after all the revision classes. While walking through the hallway in the campus, I saw a girl standing infront of me, she was smirking at me I got confused and turned around to check if she's looking at me or any one else.

"Ohh! I'm looking at you", she said sarcastically which mad eme frown. "Why? Why are you looking at me like that?", she fake laughed and looked at me. "You're Y/n right?", how did she know my name? And who is she?

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?", I asked out of confusion, she just laughed like I just told a joke to her. "I just know you think that I'm you're friend", she smiled but something seemed wrong in her attitude, I didn't feel right being with her but it just shrugged it off and smiled.

"Okay *smile* I have to leave now", I excused myself and made my way towards the exit, but soon I realised that I forgot to ask her name, I wanted to know about as I'm feeling something strange in her. I turned around and went towards the ace i met her and saw walking back towards the library so I decide to ask by walking faster to reach her.

I stood next her, she noticed me and asked "What happened Y/n? Why did you come back?", she seemed a bit annoyed but I smiled. "Sorry but I wanted to know your name, I forgot to ask you", she just sighed in frustration, "I'm Minjun", she replied and left, I nodded and went back to go back to my house.

After walking for 20 minutes, I reached home and entered to see taehyung leaning on the couch almost like laying. He looked at me and stood infront of me. 

"Mrs. Park had called and she asked us to go on a dinner for tonight to their house", I nodded excitedly thinking about my mother, I missed her so much she used to call me rarely and speak for a few minutes. "Okay we will go", I said excitedly. (Taehyung smiled secretly but you didn't notice it.) I quickly rushed towards my room to freshen up and came back after a while.

I directly went to Taehyung who was sitting on the couch. "Taehyung, shall we go a bit soon?", I asked innocently. "Why?", I pouted, "Because it's been many days since I have met my mother, I miss her, please we'll go soon", I looked down feeling bad about not talking to my mother for many days.

"Okay we will go", he sighed and told, I smiled widely in excitement. "Okie thank you", I said and sat there looking into my phone to spend some time as I was bored. "Y/n I want to talk to you", he suddenly told with a strict tone in his voice, I hesitantly nodded for which he continued.

Taehyung POV

I couldn't handle anymore so I decided to warn her because I cant see her getting into some trouble avoided her being close with that Minjun. "I saw you talking to a girl today at University, I'm telling you that stay away from her", I uttered making her feel confused. "I speak to many girls, whom are you talking about?".

Looks like didn't actually understood whom I'm talking about,"I'm talking about the girl who you spoke near the exit of University", she started buffering ◕ ,"Ohh!!!!! That girl!!!! Yeah I remember but why are avoiding me from talking to her, she said that she wants to be friends with me", she lagged and showed her pinkie finger to show that she wants to become her friend.

"Whatever it is, just stay away from her, I'm warning you so that you won't get into any trouble because of her", she nodded like she was thinking about that.

I know Y/n it's all because of me please forgive me, this is not the fault which can be forgiven but I promise that I'll keep you safe at any cost. I sighed and looked at her who is just staring at the time like she wants to kill it right now, she's been missing her mother lately and today I'm so happy that Y/n is finally gonna spend some time with her mother.

"Tae let's go please", she whined making me go crazy for her cuteness, for now I controlled my emotions and replied, "I think it's too early", she made a puppy face and pouted sadly, looking down. "Ok, ok let's go", a bright smile which was probably brighter than the sunlight flashed on her face and soon she stood up running towards the door.

"Come on quick", she spoke loudly from the door, I stood up and went towards my car, locking the door behind me.

To be continued...