20 - Why So Sudden?!

Author POV

You sighed and hit his arm, "Yahh! You know how curious I was? Now here you're telling that you just wanted to have lunch with me", he just laughed.

Then you both started having your lunch at the nearest restaurant he dragged you before. Having the last bite of your favourite food, you looked at Taehyung who Is already looking at you in anger, you frowned at his dark and angry look at you. "W-Why are y-you looking at m-me like t-that?!", He suddenly stood up aggressively, and that's the time you realised that he wasn't looking at you, but was looking at someone behind you.

You stood up and turned around for which you regretted looking at the person. You guessed right, he was Ji-Hoon. Taehyung stood beside you and pulled you behind him by your hand. He turned around to you and cupped your cheeks with hands while looking directly in your eyes. "Go to your class, I'll be back in a while", he told looking into your eyes and then while at Ji-Hoon.

You didn't know what to do so you just followed how Taehyung said. You just rushed towards the campus. While walking through the hallway, you found Jimin sitting on a bench, you approached him and sat beside him.

"Why are you sitting here idle Jimin? You don't have any class to attend?", He looked at me and smiled. "All the classes are cancelled for today", he told in excitement while clenching his fists in joy and throwing it in the air. You were too happy right now and you just knew that you both were just enjoying the moment.

You were sitting with Jimin while chit-chatting some random things as you both didn't had any plans for today. "And Yeah Y/n, what's up with you and Professor Kim huh? You both act so close with eachother, as I heard he is a cold hearted guy then how come huh?", He told in a teasing way which made your eyes go wide in shock because of his sudden question.

"H-Hey, it's nothing like that, he just dumped to me accidentally", you tried to make up an excuse but you knew that nothing could work infront of Jimin.

"Ohh! Really, are you sure Ms. Park Y/n?", He again started teasing me. "Yahh! Better you stop this right now", I was about to scold him more, "ok ok, I'm stopping this", he said still laughing.

"Btw, where did he take you before when we were about to have our lunch?", You started sweating in fear because it wouldn't be safe if you expose about your marriage and you yourself had no idea about why did he take you alone all of a sudden, he never used to act so sweet especially in university, then why today?

"I-- ", Before you could tell anything to Jimin, you noticed Taehyung running towards you, not wanted to make the situation more obvious, you just stood up from there and ran towards the way Taehyung was coming and you dragging Taehyung out from there.

"Yahh! What happened why did you drag me from there?", He asked smiling a little. "Yeah yeah, you dragged me out of nowhere infront of Jimin, now he is asking what is the relation between us", you rolled your eyes, he just chuckled. "Then you should've told him that we are married", he told slightly hitting you with his elbow. "Ohoh? Then go and tell it by yourself", I pushed him by his shoulders making him chuckle for your cuteness. Unknowingly, you both laughed at eachother as he held your hand and you both started walking.

"Bye", you told and started walking as he will go by his car, as usual.
                                         *****

Y/n POV

While walking through the streets, I felt bored and it was too early to go home and it would be more boring so I decide to have some fresh air at my favorite park where I visit more often. I had a long walk throughout the whole park while looking all around the scenery which was filled with trees and plants, small kids playing around happily and some young girls and guys having their small fight in the park.

After about 20 minutes of walking, I sat on the nearby bench to relax a bit. I was looking all around the park where had a small basket ball court which I loved since my childhood, honestly I love playing basketball. I stood up from the place and went towards the court and grabbed a ball to have some fun.

~~~

I was completely exhausted by playing basketball for around an hour. When  I was about to keep the ball back to the basket, a guy from behind snatched it from me. I looked around to find who it is and I found a cute guy who wore a white jersey with a dark navy blue shorts.

He looked at me with a cute smile, but the way he snatched the ball was a bit harsh

He looked at me with a cute smile, but the way he snatched the ball was a bit harsh. But, he smiled as soon as he saw me. "HI I'm Yoongi", he smiled and lend his hand infront of me for a friendly handshake. I genuinely accepted his handshake and continued, "Hello, I'm Y/n", he just hummed and continued.

"I've been observing you since an hour, you're a very good player, you play so strongly tho", he giggled making me smile shyly. "Thank you", he smiled.

"Okay! Let's have a match together when we meet next time", he told casually and left after giving me a warm smile. He looked too cute and friendly so I didn't hesitate to have a casual talk with him. Moreover, he looked like a experienced basketball player.

Accidently, a ball hit my leg and rolled behind the court for which I followed it to catch it. But, I found a strange place instead. I never noticed a huge room behind this basketball court. Before I could enter inside it, Taehyung came and dragged me out from there as soon as he saw me in that place.

"Yahh! Leave me!", I told while holding onto my wrists as it was hurting because of his tight grip. "Why are you here now? Did you follow me?", he asked clueless for which I shook my head. "No!! Accidentally, a ball rolled down here and I was about to take that but you dragged me at that time". He sighed.

"Fine, come now, let's go", he said as we both started walking out of the park. I was now in a whole confusion that why was Taehyung in there? Why did he looked so panicked when he saw me? What there in that room? With lots of questions, I walked with him until his car.

To be continued...