25 - Why She!?

Y/n POV

I gave a death glare to Taehyung who just now snatched the remote from my hand, "Yahh!! Give it back to me", I told in a raised voice making him glare at me. "Nah!", He told calmly, changing the channels of the TV, I grabbed his arm tightly and tried to snatched the remote back from him when he held my wrist looking at me seriously. "Y/n, I have something to tell you", he told  straightly looking into my eyes which were just inches away.

I found him being so serious so i backed away and looked at him, knitting my eyebrows. "Y/n, I think you should start concentrating on your studies because you're gonna graduate right after your exams, I don't want you to get distracted by me", I looked down thinking about it as I felt it right. I really want to focus on my studies now, I feel like in wasting all of my time and I hate this feeling of regret.

"Yes, I think the same too I have to start studying well now", his smile showed satisfaction. "And Y/n, as it's weekend let's go out for sometime, at evening", I nodded excitedly and continued thinking about how to snatch the remote from him.
                                     *****

Author POV

After having a battle between you and Taehyung, you both decided to watch a movie which was finished after a whole 3 hours. Now, you was just laying on the couch bored, even after watching a interesting movie. Suddenly, you heard the door bell ringing for which you stood up and went to open the door. You saw one of the professor standing there, trying to catch his breathe. You have just seen him at the University but he never takes any class to you as he is of from another batch. He is tall af. "Hello Mrs. Kim, is Mr. Kim here?", He greeted formally while panting. You nodded and was about to turn around when Taehyung came and stood beside you to see what's happening.

His eyes widen in shock when he saw the professor trying hard in breathing, sweating. It looked like he had been running in hurry. Taehyung immediately held the Professor's shoulders, "Taehyung.... There... She", he tried speaking but couldn't as he was panting. "Jin hyung!!!? First come inside and relax then tell me!!", He told and took Ji-- professor Jin, inside the house and made him sit on the couch. You rushed towards the kitchen and gave him glass of water, "thanks ms. y/n", he thanked after drinking it and he calmed down a bit by now.

Oh! Maybe he is Taehyung's friend because Taehyung here looked so worried for him, no wonder how he knew my name. "Taehyung, I have to talk to you privately", Taehyung nodded and turned towards you. "Y/n, can you please stay at your room for while? Please?", You nodded smiling and went towards your room with loads of questions. Meanwhile, Jin here was speaking to Taehyung which he had witnessed today.
                                        *****

Y/n POV

It's been almost an hour since I have been here in my room, with my phone as I was getting bored time by time. I heard Taehyung entering the room when i was wiggling around the bed, bored. "Tae, what took you so long? Did professor Jin already left?", he didn't answer any of my question but just sat beside me with his head hung low. "What's wrong Tae?", I placed my hand over his shoulder for which he looked at me, coming back to his senses. "Huh?", he told as of he didn't hear me.

"What's wrong Tae? What were you thinking?", I asked making him look around awkwardly. "Huh?! It's nothing like that Y/n-iee, I was just thinking about something, nothing else", he told assuring a smile for which I smiled back. When I was about to get up from the bed, I heard my phone ringing once. It was a text. I opened it and saw Mr. Kim texted me.

<Y/n, Please save me, can you please come to the house near **** place? Please help me Y/n.

I furrowed in confusion for his text. I don't know in what situation he is in. I got panicked as soon as I saw his text that I didn't even waste a second, I rushed and took my jacket, having it on, I left.

"Y/n, what wrong? Where are you going?", I heard Taehyung screaming from the room but I just ignored him and hurried, going to the place I received the text from.

Author POV

You didn't stop, you just continued running being panicked and anxious. When you were finally at the place, you noticed that you are standing infront of Taehyung's house. Without wasting any second, I rushed inside and found Mr. Kim sitting in a corner. You went to him and placed your hand on his shoulder making him scoot his head up and look at you.

"What happened Dad? Why are you sitting here like this?", you asked but didn't get any answer from him. Then, you felt someone standing behind you, you turned around and saw Minjun with Ji-Hoon behind her. Your mind went blank after seeing them and the condition of Mr. Kim. "W-What are you g-guys doing h-here? Why is d-dad like this? What happened t-to him?", I asked out of fear because the way they were looking at me was scary. "What made you bring here? This man?", minjun told pointing towards Mr. Kim for which I was scared af.

"Well he had got some brain, hadn't he?", Jihoon said to Minjun for which they both smirked darkly. "Dad, what's all this? What are they up to?", You asked stuttering out of fear to Mr. Kim as he just looked at you with his hopeful eyes. Soon I felt Minjun grabbing my hairs harshly for which I hissed for the strong pain. "You better stay away from all this bitch, even though you are the reason for all of this", she told while gritting her teeth in anger as her grip on my hairs got tighter. She slapped me hard for which I landed on the floor completely, then she came infront of me and stood infront of Mr. Kim.

To be continued...