10 - Wedding ♡☆

Y/n POV

Me and my parents are now standing in the exit to go back home.

Mr. Kim:"Have a safe journey y'all". He told making everyone smile. I bowed at him once and sat in the car after looking at Taehyung once.
                                         *****

Y/n POV

Another casual day of mine but everyone expects it to be my special one. I was now sitting infront of the mirror in my large heavy gown. My father entered the room I was in and said, "Are you ready dear? Let's go, everyone's waiting". I nodded my head while walking towards him, struggling to hold my large and heavy gown, it was a quite uncomfortable to have it on. While walking all through the aisle, I looked up to meet his cold eyes which sent shivers of nervousness, having a white shirt with a neat black suit on it made him look way more handsome than usual. I stood infront of him, his hands fitting perfectly in mine. When I looked up to see him, I wondered how good he can fake a smile, when I am supposed to do that.

My attention was shifted when priest proceeded with, "You Mr. Kim, will you take Park Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?", priest said. "Yes, I do", Taehyung said with a smile, looking straight into my eyes.

"You Ms. Park, will you take Mr. Kim as your lawfully wedded husband?", priest said making me nervous as hell, but I replied when I felt a gentle squeeze on my hands. "Yes, I do", I have never been into a situation where I will be the center of attraction, I never thought that I would be where everyone's attention would just be on me. The thought was interrupted when I felt a hand on my waist pulling me closer, he placed his lips on mine for a soft kiss which I didn't expected. Few seconds were good enough to pull back, I looked down while listening to everyone who was cheering, blushing hard.
                                       ******

Stepping out of the car, I successfully took myself out from the car with this heavy gown which got me frustrated from the start. It was 7 pm by now. Taehyung just went inside his house without even noticing me, like am I invisible to him. This way of him made me clench my fists, one chance, I would just throw him out. I don't want to just sit there, shedding tears thinking of him. I will make him fall for me again no matter what. Why should I be silent when I still have a chance? I am married to him anyway. Fighting!!! I went inside the house looking all around as I didn't know where to go. Taehyung who was going upstairs stopped when he noticed my presence and looked behind to me. "I'll show your room, come with me", he said and continued walking followed by me. Suddenly, he stood infront of a door and looked at me, "This is our room", I nodded at his cold voice and went inside the room admiring it, it was so beautiful as I wanted.

He stood infront of his closet while searching for his clothes. I just stood there without knowing what to do, I don't know if my dresses are here or not. Soon, he came to me with a black t-shirt and a shorts in his hands. I looked at him in confusion for which he sighed. "For now, wear this. Tomorrow we'll bring all your stuffs here", I smiled and went to change. For now I felt like this is the most happiest moment in my life because Damn! That dress was heavy that I was waiting to change.

I came back and found Taehyung sitting in his casuals, i guess he already changed when I was in washroom. The outfit was so comfortable but shorts was too loose for me. His shirt was enough for me to cover till my mid-thighs. Then, He looked at me and stood up, going downstairs. I followed him.

"I'm hungry", my eyes widen at him because I don't know how to cook. What should I do now? "But Tae, I don't know how to cook", he looked at me in shock, I secretly laughed at his reaction. "Then what will I eat for dinner?", I couldn't control but to burst out laughing because he looked like he is about to die. He glared for which I glared at him too."Even I'm hungry, you're not the only human in here", I glared at him.

"It's okay Y/n dear. We'll go to a restaurant and have our dinner", Mr. Kim said while walking out from his room which made me to bow at him in respect. He smiled and patted my shoulder, "it's okay dear, you don't have to be formal with me", I smiled and nodded.

"Really dad?", i asked with my blissful eyes which was shining in happiness like i just found something which I never want to leave. Taehyung chuckled which I noticed but shrugged."Yes Y/n. Now let's go", I nodded and went with Mr. Kim leaving Taehyung behind, following us. I stopped and looked at Taehyung worriedly. "What?", he asked, I looked down in embarrassment. "I can't come in this clothes, it's too short for me." He just sighed. "It's okay you stay in house, we'll just order something", I smiled and nodded. "Then I'll get going couple. And Taehyung, don't dare to act rude towards Y/n or else I'll kick you out", I laughed for which taehyung glared at me. "Dad!!!! But dinner?",  "I'll manage", he smiled and left, I was there laughing with my mouth closed by my hands.

"Stop it and come now", I nodded and sat on the couch while taehyung was ordering something to eat.
                                          *****

Just now I came to our bedroom and left myself on the bed after having my dinner which was super delicious. Taehyung came and slept beside me, his back facing me. "Good night", he just hummed and slept while I tried to keep up my smiling face, But failed eventually. I don't know for how long I can keep a smile even tho he hates me. I unknowingly slept with alot of thoughts.

To be continued...