18 - Protect me?!

Taehyung POV

"It's okay, I wasn't in my senses too, so you shouldn't be sorry for that", my heart beat were unbalanced for her words, her smile even when I hurted her made me die in guilt, how can she manage to smile when I'm hurting her? Not gonna lie I'm blessed to have a wife like her. Soon tears started flowing down my cheeks, I couldn't control now I just hugged her tightly, "Thank you so much for understanding and being with my side Y/n", she hugged me back. "Y-You know? I-i was too o-obsessed with you t-that I d-didnt realise that I have been hurting you, I'm sorry".

She chuckled, "Obsessed?", she asked innocently.

Y/n POV

"Y-Yes, because of my obsession, I acted too possessive towards you. I even hurted you by telling not to meet with Jimin even when I knew about him and his respect towards you", I then realised that how friendly Taehyung was with jimin but still he refused me to be with jimin.

"Yes, Y/n I did these things just for you but I didn't realise that I hurted you rather than keeping you safe. Maybe, in order to protect you, I held you so tight that it hurted more than they could hurt you", he again started crying. "Tae!!!! Now Please stop crying!!!! I said I forgave you!!! Stop crying now!!", I told and started hitting his chest cutely to make him laugh in which I succeeded.

"Ok,ok I stopped", he told still his hands on my waist, pulling me closer, I blushed and pushed him and ran away from there.
                                        *****

I hugged my mother, "Take care mom", she giggled and backed away "Okay dear and you too", I nodded and smiled,  "Go safe and keep visiting us okay?", dad told while smiling as we both left.

"Tae, my exams are finished and I'm excited for my result", I said excitedly throwing my fists in the air due to happiness that I could get good marks, taehyung just smiled. "Yes, and you'll score good marks right?", I pouted. "Yahh!!! You've seen me studying right? Why You still doubting on me?", he giggled.

"Yeah, I'm confident", he told to calm me down. "Tae?", he hummed, now I wanted to do something to keep me busy coz I'm bored and I don't want to go back to our house now. I just really want to spend some time with Tae.

"Shall we go somewhere? Like just to kill the time because I'm bored and I don't want to go back home", I made a disguised face and asked him with a cute voice. He sighed looking at me and then nodded which made me super happy. I jumped out of happiness,

"Okay but where shall we go?", he started thinking about it and looked at me smiling, "uhmm, let's--- it's a secret", he wispher yelled making it too obvious by his voice. I smiled and nodded thinking about the place he will be taking me.
                                  *****

When I felt the car halting in a place, I looked around to know which place we are. Taehyung got out of the car and came to my side looking at me with excitement, "Get down quickly", he told excitedly and waited for me to stand beside him.

Author POV

You got off the car and stood beside him, looking at him with confusion and curiosity, the place was so pleasent to feel. He held your hand and dragged towards the hotel which you didn't expect to go there.

You were looking around for a seat, as it was a quite busy place. "Why did you stop Y/n, come lets go!", He smiled brightly and continued dragging towards the rooftop. The place was so beautiful that it reminded you of the time he said that hates you, the same time when your marriage was fixed. There was small table arranged specially for you both, you looked at Taehyung in surprise, you really felt so happy that you are spending these sweet moments with him.

"Taehyung, is that place prepared specially for us?", You asked in excitement finding him smiling for no reason, but looking at you. "Y-Yes, Y/n. Actually I wanted t-to t-tell you something s-so...... 👉👈", He looked down blushing hard while fiddling his fingers in nervousness.

"Come on then, let's go and sit", he lend his hand infront you, you smiled shyly and went towards the table with him. You both sat down and waited for the food you ordered. Soon after few minutes, you both started having the food you ordered. Taehyung couldn't stop himself from staring at you, he was lost in your beauty.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for being so rude and hurting you, please forgive me", you smiled and held his hands with your tiny ones and answered. "It's okay Taehyung now stop asking sorry and eat", he nodded smiling and continued but just after few minutes he continued speaking.

"Y/n I said I-i wanted to t-tell you something r-right?", You didn't let him continue his words as you knew about what he is about to tell. You were very anxious that what if he hurted you again. The first time, he acted like this while confessing his love to you but if this repeats you were unable to bear those pain again so you didn't wanted him to tell it again.

"Don't Taehyung it'll be fine if you don't say it, I know what you're about to say. You don't have to", you fake smiled and continued eating with your head hung low.

"But why Y/n? I actu---- ", he was cut off by you telling, "no Taehyung it's totally fine", you again smiled to reassure him as he just nodded slightly in disappointment and put his head down.

Sorry for the short chapter...
To be continued...