9 - Hate me!?

Author POV

As soon as you sit infront of Momo, she stopped you by saying.

Momo:"Hey Y/n, don't sit there, someone else is coming. Come here". She patted to the seat next to her for which you furrowed and then sat. After a few minutes, a guy came and sat on the seat where you were seated. He smiled cutely.

Jungkook:"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook". He smiled.

Y/n:"Hi I'm Y/n". I smiled and everyone started talking with him. After an hour of talking and having fun within you guys, you were so happy that you spent time with them, and you didn't talk much with jimin as youve met him just today so you were a bit hesitant to speak with him. While talking about random things, you got a call from your mother. You picked it up.

Mom:"Y/n!! Where are you?? Come home right away!!". She told with a lightly raised voice.

Y/n:"But why mom?". You questioned for her sudden demand of being you home.

Mom:"Do what I say Y/n. Come home quickly". You sighed and stood up from your table. You just now had your dinner and was spending time. When you stood up to go, everyone looked at you confused.

Lisa:"What happened Y/n? Where are you going?".

Y/n:"I'm so sorry guys but I have to go".

Jennie:"Atleast stay for a while Y/n".

Y/n:"But I have to go but I'll surely spend more time next time. Now excuse me". Everyone nodded and you walked out of there.

That means he wanted me to meet this girl... was Jimin's thought when he first saw you.

Y/n POV

I quickly drove off towards my house with lots questions and was anxious too. Soon after minutes, I got off the car and got inside only to see my mother and father getting ready to go somewhere. You entered inside.

Y/n:"Mom, where you guys are going?".

Mom:"Not only us, you're coming too". I frowned and looked at my dad.

Dad:"Yes Y/n, Mr. Kim has arranged a dinner party as your wedding is nearing. Go and get ready quick". I sighed and went to my room to get changed. I had a strong feeling of something bad might happen but I shrugged all the negative thoughts. Soon after a while, I went downstairs after checking myself for a last time.
                                   *****
Author POV

Mr. Kim:"Hello my dear, you look very beautiful". He told smiling which made you to smile too. "Oh! Take a seat Mr. Park". They both smiled and sat on the table to have their dinner while talking about your wedding plans which made you bored by listening to them. You were just sitting there while looking down because there was nothing which you can talk about or interfere in. Just then Taehyung came and sat infront of you.

Taehyung:"Sorry, I am late". He told to everyone. They chuckled and you smiled.

Mr. Park:"It's okay Taehyung. Uhmm! I think this couple is feeling bored. Why don't you both go and have a walk?". You mom and Mr. Kim chuckled at your dad's words as taehyung stood and took you to look all over. For your surprise, he took you to the rooftop which was so beautifully lightened. That dim lights which looked calmed was enough to brighten up the dark night only with the shining stars. You just forgot everything about your surrounding but just kept admiring the sight infront you. Taehyung stood infront of you with a cold face which made you look at him confused. He just stayed silent while giving you a strange glares which made you totally confused.

Taehyung:"What do you think?".

Y/n:"About what?". You frowned for his question.

Taehyung:"About me".

Y/n:"uhmm lik--".

Tae:"You think I love you?". You were so amazed by his question that you stayed silent. His way of asking you made you anxious. His expression said everything but you wanted him to split out everything.

Y/n:"W-What do y-you mean T-Taehyung?".

Tae:"No. I just wanted to clear myself and I don't want you to talk anymore. Just listen to me". He said in a stern voice which he did to make it obvious by his expressions. You tried speaking to clarify all your doubts which just clouded your mind by his sudden change of himself but couldn't as he continued. "Y/n, I thought that I loved you but actually I don't and I don't want to talk about this anymore. So, don't ask me about this but that doesn't mean this marriage is gonna break, this marriage should happen". Tears grew as his words. You were too confused to even process about what and why he is blabbering these things. You felt too weak by knowing the truth. Gathering all your courage, you asked out.

Y/n:"T-Taehyung?, w-what are y-you e-even speaking? Y-You said you l-love me and I love y-you too but w-what happened now? Did I do something wrong?".

Tae:"Y/n, I told you right? I don't wanna talk about this anymore. I said what I said now because I don't want you to know that I loved you, and I don't too. Now, come let's go, I came here just to tell about this and nothing else". He left without listening at you once. You were blank by now. You heard him calling your name from a distance so you wiped off your tears and went behind him.

Taehyung POV

It was really hard to me to tell her that I don't love her but I can't even deny the fact. I know she is so hurt by now but I'm helpless I have to do it. If I had a chance, I would've hugged her tightly for a long time and comfort her but I can't. I'm really sorry Y/nahh but I'm sure that one day everything will be alright and you'll be happy forever too. I looked behind me but couldn't find her so I called out her and after few seconds she looked straight into my eyes with her teared ones and followed. I sat on the seat where I sat before with Y/n infront of me. Everyone started eating.

To be continued....

Sorry for the very late update...