Jiang Ningbao silently thought that all of the martial arts officers in the Dayue Dynasty practiced martial arts. But hearing the duke, not everyone could use internal energy. This was different from the ancient martial arts she knew. Going silent for a moment, Jiang Ningbao sounded out, "Sir duke, what do you think of a girl practicing martial arts?"

In ancient times, most men hoped that their wife was chaste, calm, and virtuous while their concubine was gentle and dependent.

But the lioness from the martial families was not few.

Actually, Jiang Ningbao did not want to be one of them who grew up in the house. She preferred to dress in fine clothes and ride on well-groomed horses, living life as she liked it. But Madam Yang who was from a literary family hoped that she would become a gentle, chaste, and virtuous noble lady. After marriage, become the heiress people praised.

Duke Ding halted his steps and calmly stared at her tender and beautiful features.

"You want to practice martial arts?"

Jiang Ningbao's eyes flashed with surprise. She did not think that Duke Ding would think that she wanted to practice martial arts. She struck when the iron was hot, her pink lips moved upward.

"Can I?"

Duke Ding Xie Heng's gaze settled on her tender and beautiful face for a moment and thought to the matter of King Rui Residence's little king blocking her in the streets, then nodded, "You can."

The little lady was born with a beautiful appearance. If she met with danger, she would have the skill to defend herself.

"Sir duke, I will be in your care."

Chapter 59

Jiang Ningbao smiled slyly. She's indeed smart, giving herself a chance to grow feelings.

Duke Ding Xie Heng nodded.

"Sir duke, from when I was little, I have the ability to give wondrous effects to the wines I brew using ordinary methods. You have to keep this a secret for me." Jiang Ningbao lowered her voice and spoke softly.

Today, she sent an earthen jug to Old Madam Xie. She had already prepared to be exposed.

"Okay."

Duke Ding Xie Heng's pupil contracted. A trace of his emotions flashed across the ominous energy in his eyes. His cold and hard face subconsciously softened.

"The flower wines in Jinjiang Teahouse are also brewed by me, but these wines are given more water. It cannot be compared with Upper Cloud Wine Shop's sky high priced wine."

Jiang Ningbao said as she smiled.

"I know." Duke Ding Xie Heng answered faintly.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

The two walked shoulder to shoulder forward. Maybe it was because of the ominous energy lingering around Duke Ding, only Jiang Ningbao was talking with Duke Ding with a flowery smile.

The servants in Duke Ding Residence looked at Jiang Ningbao with respectful gazes.

No wonder the old madam said that Jiang fourth miss would be the future mistress of the duke residence. Only Jiang fourth miss could get near Duke Ding this easily.

Hence, Jiang fourth miss was special.

Chun Xi carried a delicate casket and followed behind them. She did not dare to get near. Once she was near, she would be like a fish out of water, hard to breathe.

Butler Zhao at the side saw Chun Xi's white face and smiled, "If you're not feeling well, we can be further apart. The duke won't mind."

Chun Xi flushed in embarrassment.