Epilogue

"Go and get ready,Hisham. Let her rest." Nawal rolled her eyes at him and pick up Afaf who was crying on the bed.

"Your mummy will come back soon. Stop crying cutie." Nawal went out of her room with Hisham trailing behind her. They moved to a bigger house few months ago. She ignored Hisham and entered Affan's room. He was sitting on the bed,working on his laptop. Eeman was also sitting on the bed playing games on her dad's phone. Hisham sat beside Nawal playing with Araf's cheeks. Hisham doesn't let the baby rest. He is always around her.

"Your baby girl doesn't want to keep quiet. What is taking Noorie so long?" Nawal sat close to Eeman and kissed her chubby cheeks. Both Afaf and Eeman are Noorie's daughter. She gave birth to Afaf 3years after Eeman was born. Noorie had to rush to the hospital in the morning because there was an emergency. She left her 5months old baby with Nawal. She promised to come back early. This isn't the first time she is leaving Afaf in Nawal's care.

"She is on her way home." Affan replied.

"You are not even ready,Affan. Our guests will be here soon. You should get ready. I will get the kids ready." Nawal knows Affan won't get ready until Noorie comes home. She always help him get ready.

She collected Affan's phone from Eeman and went out of the room with the kids. She entered the kid's room which is close to her room. She dropped Afaf on Eeman's bed. Hisham wanted to climb on the bed and play with her,but Nawal glared at him making him stop.

She got Eeman ready and told her to go and meet Affan. Eeman is a bubbly girl but she is awfully quiet today. Nawal made a mental note to ask what was wrong with her. Noorie barely have time for Eeman. She gave birth to her but Nawal is the one that takes care of her. Noorie is either taking care of Afaf or working. Nawal isn't complaining though,but she feels like a nanny sometimes. She would have left Affan's house if not for Hisham. It won't be easy for him if they get divorced. That is why she doesn't want to give birth again. She doesn't know if she will end up divorced or not. Affan doesn't maltreat her,but she can see how he is struggling to love her. She won't let his effort go to waste.

She helped Hisham wear his cloth and combed his hair. Affan refused to barb his hair since he clock 2. He said Hisham looks more good with the hair. She picked up Afaf who was staring at her and went to Noorie's room. She picked out a nice cloth for Afaf and changed her diaper.

"Mummy is back." She heard Eeman yelled from downstairs. Afaf giggled like she knows what Eeman just said.

"You are excited to meet your mummy huh?" Nawal made funny faces at her and wore her cloth.

"Let's go and see mummy." She grinned and pick her up. She went out of Noorie's room and went downstairs.

"My baby! I am so sorry I didn't go out with you." She collected Afaf and thanked Nawal.

"I will go and get ready." She smiled and left the living room.
...........
"They are here!" Hisham yelled and opened the door. He has been excited since Affan told him his friend is coming over with his family. Hisham is always excited when they come over because of their daughter. He can play with her all day.

"Assallamu'alaikum" Hisham beamed and stretch out his hands to Ridwan. He picked him and played with the little boy. Raheena picked up Eeman who was giggling. They entered the house with their little daughter,Batoulah.

"My baby!" Noorie cooed and pick up Batoulah. 

"I miss you,Maman Hisham one." Batoulah said making everyone laugh. She always call Noorie Maman Hisham one and Nawal Maman Hisham two. Raheena told her Hisham has two mummy's. The young girl was confused so she started calling the both of them Maman Hisham one and two.