Chapter 33

Enjoy🤗

8years ago.

It was a shiny Monday morning. The morning breeze blew on Affan's face. There was something different about that day. He could feel it in him.

"Affan!" His mother called out to him. He quickly went out of the house after kissing his mum's cheek. He didnt have breakfast and there is no way Hajia Falmata will allow him leave the house with an empty stomach,hence she called him back to have breakfast.

"Mum!" He called and pouted like a child. There is no way his mother will allow him go out on an empty stomach.

"Sit down and eat your breakfast." His mum said,leaving no room for argument. There is no how he can convince her otherwise so he sighed and ate his breakfast quickly before he gets late.

"Bye mum!" He kissed her cheeks for the second time that day and dashed out of the house.

He drove to school quietly. He enjoys listening to music when driving,but for some unknown reasons,he preferred driving to school quietly that day. His life is about to change. He can feel it in him.

Affan packed his car and quickly rushed to class. He is late for his lectures today. He bumped into a girl and quickly apologised to her. The girl didn't even spare him a glance and quickly ran away.

Affan simply shrugged and entered the lecture room. The lecture lasted for 2hours.

Coming out of the lecture room was Affan and his friend Alamin. The duo made their way to the school canteen. Alamin complained of hunger earlier and Affan decided to escort him to the canteen.

Alamin went to order for food while Affan made his way into the canteen to sit. He was about to sit down when he spotted the girl he bumped into sitting alone at the far end of the canteen. She looked worried. It clearly written on her face.

Instead of sitting,he went to the girl's table.

"Hi!" He greeted with a small smile startling her a bit. The girl looked up and gave him a small smile.

"Hello!" She replied. Affan found her voice very calming . He went further to ask her if he can sit on the chair close to hers to which she nodded. He sat down on the chair leaving a space between them.

"Are you okay.?" He asked with his face scrunch up. She looked uncomfortable. The girl looked at him,wondering if she should tell him or not. It not like she have a choice. Her friends won't finish their lecture till 1pm. He is the only option she has for now.

"Uhm....." She trailed off. How can she start asking for a help from a stranger? Someone she just met.

"Go on." Affan said,staring at her.

"Actually.....I need your help." She gulped and continued. "My skirt is stained and I can't walk out of the canteen without anyone noticing it."

Affan only stared at her,confusion written all over his face. It took him a minute or two before he understand what she means.

"Oh....." He trailed off. Scratching the back of head. What does she expect him to do?

"Stop staring at me like that and do something." She sounded aggravated.

"I don't know what to do. Maybe I should escort you outside?" He suggested. She almost laughed at his expression. He looked funny and confused.

"You know what? Just lend me your phone for some minutes. I want to call my sister,please." She beseeched. Affan nodded and quickly gave her the phone after unlocking it. He wanted to ask her about her phone,but decided against it.