Chapter 50

Rahima left her brother's house feeling a little bit happy. She is ready to listen to Jabir and do what is right. She went back to Affan's house to pack her things and ask for forgiveness.

She entered the dark living room. Her eyebrow furrowed,wondering why the living room is so dark. She put on her phone's touch light and looked for the switch. She put on the light and raised her eyebrows. The living room was decorated. Whose birthday is it? She thought.

She walked to the table and found two papers there with a pregnancy kit. Her eyes widened,silently praying it's not what she thinks. She picked it up and observed it. Two colored lines are on the kit. That means it's positive. Nawal is pregnant? She picked up one of the papers and read it. It is a pregnancy test. Nawal's name was broadly written on it. She is two weeks pregnant. With shaky hands,she picked up the second paper.

"Guess who is the latest Daddy in town! We are expecting a baby,Affan. I am so happy."

Rahima didn't know when the pregnancy kit and papers fell from her hand. She thought Nawal was just joking around with Affan. She didn't know they were really serious about their relationship. How could Nawal be this heartless? She made a promise to her brother that she will stay away from Affan and Nawal,but she doesn't think she can keep her promise. Not when Nawal is pregnant.

Just on time,Nawal walked leisurely down the stairs. Rahima glared at her. All she could think of was how to beat her and make sure she has a miscarriage. Nawal was smiling oblivious to who entered. She thought it was Affan that entered the house. Rahima told her she will be back in the evening. She didn't expect her to come back in the afternoon.

Nawal looked up and her smile fell instantly. She met Rahima on the floor,glaring at her. Her eyes were red. She has never seen Rahima looking that angry.

"Rahima!" She called with shaky voice. Her body was shaking due to fear. It was never her intention to betray Rahima like this. What happened between her and Affan was a mistake. They were both making out and things got out of control. It happened only once and she got pregnant.

"Congratulations! You are going to become a mother." Nawal could hear the bitterness in her voice.

"I am sor...."

"Why are you apologizing?" Rahima cut in. "You did what you wanted to do so why are you apologizing? I was wrong to make a deal with you." Rahima chuckled. How foolish of her to trust Nawal?

"It's not my fault,Rahima. I know your true intention. All you wanted was Affan. He didn't do anything to you so what is the revenge for? You wanted to come back to his life. Affan is my cousin,Rahima. I can't just betray him like that." Nawal sat on the couch,knowing this is going to be a long day.

"What if I wanted to come back to Affan's life. All you wanted was Jabir not Affan." Rahima wiped away her tears. What was she thinking when she promised her brother to stay away from Affan? She didn't know it will be this hard. She is feeling so jealous just because Nawal is pregnant.

"You always tell me you don't know where Jabir is whenever I ask you. What if I end up reuniting you and Affan and you don't fulfill your promise?" Nawal asked. "I am sorry for betraying you but I don't regret what I did." She bat her eyelashes. "You can have Jabir." She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Which Jabir? The dead one?" Rahima asked,smirking. Nawal furrowed her eyebrows. What does she mean and why is she smirking?

"What do you mean?" Nawal asked,confused.

"I killed,Jabir and I will kill you the same way I killed him." Rahima smirked,thinking about how to kill Nawal. Nawal was glued to one spot. She was too shocked to react. Rahima just confessed that she killed Jabir. Is she joking or what?

"Please tell me you are joking." Nawal said with shaky voice. She had tears in her eyes.

"Do I look like a joker to you?" Rahima asked and rolled her eyes.

"Why did you kill him?" Nawal asked. She didn't bother to stop the tears.

"Jabir was disturbing me to give him his son. I told him Jamal is not his son but he didn't believe me. We were both arguing one day and I mistakenly pushed him. He hit his head on the wall and died." Rahima explained,indifferently. She doesn't care honestly. "It's a good thing he died. He would have been barrier between me and Affan." Nawal stared at her, wondering how she became friends with Rahima. The girl is a devil in disguise.

"Don't be so surprised. Everything is fair in love and war. I will finally be with Affan after I get rid of you." Rahima forgot what her brother told her. The pregnancy test result unleashed the devil in her. She was willing to leave Affan,but not anymore. Why should she give up on him just like that?

Nawal stared at her,unable to say a word. Rahima doesn't deserve anything good in this world. She has destroyed many lives all in the name of love. She killed Jabir because of Affan. She doesn't love Affan. She is obsessed with him.

"Nawal!" She called and got up. She walked in leisure steps,smirking. Nawal didn't bother to run for her life. Rahima will end up finding her even if she fun. The only person who could save her is Affan. She silently prayed he comes back. Rahima is obviously not in her senses.

Rahima was now standing very close to Nawal. She glared at her and slapped her hard across the face. "That slap was for trying to take my place in Affan's life." She slapped her again,glaring at her. "That was for sleeping with him." Rahima pulled her up,thinking of where to start from.

"Please Nawal. Don't harm my baby. I promise I will leave Affan for you. Please." Nawal beseeched,crying. Rahima was about to slap her when the door opened revealing Affan.

He stared at the ladies in front of him with disgust. How could they successfully deceive him like that? What right do they have to play with his emotions? He heard everything they were talking about.

"I didn't expect something like this from you,Nawal." Affan blink back his tears,remembering what he heard. Has he started hearing things or what?

Nawal could see the disappointment in his eyes. This isn't how she wanted him to find out the truth. She wanted to tell him herself.

"I am sorry,Affan. Please forgive me." She beseeched,crying. Rahima stared at Affan unable to say anything. He was not even looking at her. He was staring at Nawal.

"Pack you things and leave my house,Rahima." Affan loathed her presence in his house. He hates everything about her.

"Please Affan. I did everything for us. Don't do this to me please." Rahima could bare anything but not Affan's hatred.

"Don't let me do something I will regret. Pack your things and leave my house." Affan refused to meet her gaze. He couldn't do it. He can't believe this is the woman he loved.

Rahima did as she was told. She went to the room and brought out her box. Nothing she says or do will change Affan's mind.

"I am sorry for everything I did. Please forgive me. Forgive me for the sake of our son. Please Affan." She beseeched,wiping away her tears. She left the house,seeing Affan doesn't have any intention to answer her.

"You should also pack your things and leave before I come back." He said to Nawal who was on the floor crying. She was expecting him to send her away. She doesn't expect him to pat her after what she did.

Affan left the house and called Alamin to let him know he is coming over. He seriously needs to stop disturbing Alamin with his problems. The guy is married and he has responsibilities.

I am tired😫

Is Nawal truly pregnant?

What do you think will happen to their marriage?

Please do not forget to vote and comment

Goodnight❤️