Chapter 28

Eid Mubarak fam❤

"Please cover up for me. I promise I will be back soon."

"Am sorry,but I can't. Goggo will chop off my head if she finds out you went out." Asmau said,typing on her phone.

"How will she find out? It not like you will tell her." Noorie said,slightly annoyed.

"How do you even intend on going out of that gate? Do you realise there are visitors on the house? They will surely see you."

"No one will see me. I will go out through the kitchen. By the way,it late. This is 9pm. Nobody will suspect anything." She tried to explain to her. She really needs to go out and see Affan and Goggo warned her not to go anywhere.

"Wait,where are you going?" Asmau asked,slightly confused. She doesn't understand why Noorie is so desperate to go out.

"I....I....I....." she trailed off. If she tells Asmau the reason she is going outside,the girl won't let her go. She will start preaching about how it wrong for me to see Affan since my wedding is in two weeks.

"You?" Asmau asked,curiously.

"Look Asmau if you can't help me,just tell me" she snapped.

"Don't stay long" Asmau muttered,staring at her. She wonders what the girl wants to do outside.

"I won't" She replied and quickly went out of the room.   She went downstairs and saw Habiba in the kitchen.

"Hey, Habiba"

"Noorie! How are you? Are you going somewhere?" Habiba asked. Goggo warned her not to allow Noorie go anywhere.

"Uhm.....yes" she swallowed and continued "fresh air. I...I need fresh air"

"Let me escort you then"

"No need. Thank you" she flashed her a smile and went out of the kitchen.

"Amarya! Good evening" the gateman greeted to which she respond.
.
"You are going somewhere?" The man asked with his hausa accent.

"I want to buy something. I will be back soon" she lied.

"I will help you. You no suppose go out,Amarya (you are not suppose to go out,bride )"

"I will be back soon" she opened the gate and went out.

"Where is Affan? He told me he was here" she mumbled. 

"Let me call him" She brought out her phone from her pocket and dialled Affan's number.

"Am outside,Affan. Where are you?" She asked over the phone immediately he picked the call.

"Look at your right hand side"  She turned and found his car packed. Noorie walked there and entered the car.

"Hey" She greeted,cheerfully.

"How are you?" He asked,staring at her.

"I am fine"

"You look beautiful,Noorie. Very beautiful" He said,smilling. Noorie blushed due to the way he was staring at me.

"You look flawless." He carried her hands and caressed them. "Your hands are so soft" He brought them up to his lips and kissed them softly.

"Uhm...wha...what are you doing,Affan?" She pulled her hands away gently and he didn't let go.

"I love you,Noorie. I can't live without you. Please talk to your grandparents. They can't do this to me. Please" He beseeched. Honestly she wish she could stop the wedding. She wish Mahmud was never in my life.