CHAPTER 13

Enjoy
Affan's pov
"I don't know how to say this,but ever since i met you,you have been the only one in my mind and heart. Do you know the effect you have on me? Even in time of stress,I find myself calmer than usual . I always seem to find the lighter side of things and situation. This is so unlike me,the pessimist I used to be. I want to let you know that love is something eternal,the aspect may change but not the essence. I love you hauwa. I love you soo much Noorie." I confessed my feelings for her. I am currently with Noorie and I decided to tell her how I feel about her after a long lecture from Ya Maijida.

"I...."She trailed off.

"I want to get married to you Noorie. I just want to make you mine. I want to be part of you. A part of your life forever. I know saying' i love you'is powerful,yet I feel it is not enough. I want to be your halal. I want to be legally married to you." I said,smiling at her.

"I..i...don't know how to say this but..."

"You can give me a reply when you are ready. You will need some time to think about it." I said cutting her off.

"We can't be together." She said looking at everywhere but me.

"Why?" I asked calmly.

"My marriage has been arranged by my grandparents and I sorry I can't say no to them." She said with teary eyes.

I  felt a piercing stab in the chest. I can't even describe the heartache I am going through right now. I can't believe my ears. I love her so much. How can her marriage be arranged. I know I sound selfish now but I want to be selfish just for today. I want to be happy again. I never wanted to fall in love with anybody because of what I went through 8years ago. When I met Noorie,I had this feelings for her. I liked her instantly. I can't control my feelings for Noorie. I love her. After I decided to move on from the past, all I get is another heartbreak. In spite of all I faced 8years ago, I confessed my feelings to the woman I love and all I get as a reply is 'I am sorry, my marriage has been arranged by my grandparent' I like punching something. I can't handle this pain.

"It is okay Noorie. Please don't cry. If we are meant to be together then nobody can stop us from being together,but if we aren't meant to be together, I wish you all the best in life." I said trying to control my emotions.

"I am sorry Affan! I am sorry. I am sorry! I should have said no to them."

"It isn't your fault Noorie. You should respect their decision. They know better." I said giving her a half hearted smile. "I want you to go inside and rest Noorie but promise me you won't cry."

"I promise you." She said amidst tears.

"Good girl. Now wipe your tears." I said giving her my handkerchief.

"Thank you." She said giving me a small smile. "Bye." She muttered, avoiding eye contact. Why does it seems like she is saying a final goodbye to me? She is getting married so what do I expect? She should keep seeing me?

"Bye and thank you for giving me the best time of my life Noorie. I will only remember our good times together and I will try to live happily. I pray for your happiness too. Even if we can't be together,I want you to be always happy. I can never forget you in my life Noorie. I will always cherish our memories together. I wish you all the best. Bye!" I said giving her a sad smile.

"Bye" she said and made her way back to the house.

After staying there for about 30minutes,thinking about my messed up life. I deciced to go home.
........
"How did it go?" Ya Maijida asked,excitedly. I went to Ya Maijida's house instead of going home. She found out about the feelings I have for Noorie and she advised me to tell her about it before it gets late. Unfortunately it is late.