chapter 25

Thanks for the cover RiaXwriter_ I love you

Third person's pov

"Get out of my room! These maids are so annoying. I don't even know why mum employed them. They are all bunch of illiterates. Poor people." Nawal spat,angrily. "They completely spoilt my mood. Let me go and eat downstairs." She said and hissed.

"Madam! Hajiya sent me to call you." Aisha,one of the maids said,shaking in fear. All the maids are afraid of Nawal. No one wants to get on her bad side.

"Okay." She replied,dismissively.

"Hello mum." She went inside the room and sat on bed.

"Mamana(my mother) how are you?" Her mum inquired.

"I am fine mum." She murmured.

"You don't look fine to me. Are you sure you are okay? Did you have an argument with anyone? Is it one of your friend? Or the maids?" She bombarded her with questions.

"Mum!" She shrieked. I see no reason why she is asking questions. I told her i am fine. What else does she want? "Look i am fine. Nothing is wrong with me." She replied,nonchalantly.

"I was just worried about you my dear. You know i don't like seeing you angry."

"Why did you call me?" She purposely ignored her mother's last words. She see no reason why she should be worried about her.

"Your aunt called." Her mum replied,calmly. Honestly she doesn't like the way her daughter talks to her but she can't do anything to it since she spoiled her right from childhood. Only if she had corrected her when she did something wrong.

"So?" She sneered. What is my fu***** business if my aunt calls my mum?

"You didn't even ask which of your aunt called." I have to do something about nawal's attitude. I can't keep watching her like this.

"Mum! What is my business with that? All of them are not important to me. So why should i ask?"

"How can you say my sisters are not important to you. Do you even know what you are saying?" Her mum asked,angrily. Nawal seriously need to stop behaving like this.

"Fine! Who called and why did she call?" She inquired,insouciantly.

"Falmata called. She said Affan is coming to see you today." Her mum replied,calmly.

"Alright" she muttered and left the room. Her mum shook her head in disappointment. She is paying for her mistakes now. Only if she had corrected Nawal when she did something bad. She was only pampering her. She had no idea she will turn out like this.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so happy! Finally he is coming to see me. I can't wait!" Nawal yelled,immediately she entered her room. I can't believe this. I am so happy. I felt like giving my mum a tight hug when she told me Affan is coming,but of course I didn't. I don't want her to know I love him. "Let me quickly take my bath and do my makeup. "I didn't even ask for the time he is coming." She mumbled and entered the bathroom to take her bath.
...........
"Assalamu'alikum aunty fadeela" Affan muttered,immediately he entered the livingroom.

"Wa'alaikum sallam,Affan. How are you? How is your mum?" Nawal's mother inquired.

"I am fine. My mum is also fine. She sent her regards." Affan replied,smiling.

"Please sit down." She said,smilling broadly. "Let me get you something to eat."

"There is no need ma. I am fasting." He uttered,politely.