CHAPTER 10

Enjoy
Abuja Nigeria

Our plane landed in Nnamdi Azikwe International Airpot 30minutes ago and we are on our way home.

My uncle and his family went back to Dubai from Paris.

Paris was not how I pictured it to be. I fell ill on our second day in paris so I was mostly at the hotel we lodged in. I only went out with them on the fifth day and it was only for shopping. I was tired after shopping for 2hours straight so I decided to go back to the hotel while others continued touring around Paris. I wouldn't want to spoil their plans so it better if I stay indoor although Goggo insists that she should either stay with me or Asmau should stay but iI politely declined because Asmau had her own plans and Goggo would want to go out too so I declined.

I guess they all had a nice time because they won't just stop talking about Paris.

''We will be having dinner with the Modibo's." Kaka said breaking my chain of thoughts.

"When is that?" Goggo asked looking up from her phone.

"By 7pm tonight."

"But why today?we all are tired we need to rest or what do you think"?

"I have things to attend to tomorrow and I am travelling next tomorrow."Kaka replied,looking at Goggo.

"Okay no problem. We will be ready" Goggo said typing on her phone.

Honestly I don't feel like going anywhere but what choice do I have? I just want to sleep and eat but luck is not on my side.

Alhaji Modibo is Kaka's bestfriend. They have known each other for a very long time. Although Kaka is older than him they are still good friends. He is like a brother to Kaka.

"I miss everything about this house." I said entering the livingroom.

We just arrived home from the airport and I must say I miss everything about this house.

"You are going to leave the house one day Noorie. This is my husband's house not yours." Goggo said drinking the water that Saratu gabe her.

"Wait till I leave the house. You will surely miss me and Kaka is not even complaining." I said pouting.

"I am complaining on his behalf. I am tired of seeing you in this house." She said glaring at me.

"Don't you miss me? I am just coming back home after a long time and now you don't even want to see me. "I said with a pout.

"I am not tired of seeing you but I am tired of seeing you in my house. I want to see you in your husband's house."

"I have heard you Kaka." I don't want her to take this matter to another level so it is better I keep shut.

"Asmimi what is wrong with you today? You have been quiet." I asked looking at Asmau's stressed face.

"Nothing is wrong with me." She replied and went upstairs probably to her room.

This is strange. Asmau has always been cheerful. What is wrong with her?

"I will go and shower Goggo." I said and got up from the couch

"Let me go and shower too. She said making her way upstairs.
...........
"Wake up sleepy head. It is already 6pm." Asmau said shaking my body.

"Let me sleep." I said turning my head to the other side.

"I will pour cold water on you if you don't get up now." She said shouting in my ear.

Knowing how crazy Asmau can be I got up from the bed reluctantly.