CHAPTER 15

Enjoy
Third person's pov

"Noorie we are getting late. Be fast about it." Asmau yelled from downstairs.

"I am coming." She yelled back. The duo are starting their internship today and Noorie seems nervous. She doesn't know know how it is going to be.

The past three days haven't been easy for her. She has dark circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep. She has been having sleepless nights. Noorie is trying her best to cover the dark circles with makeup.

All she do is think of Affan and Mahmud. Mahmud gave her a choice. It is either she tells her grandparents that she don't want to marry him or she agree to the marriage. If she tell her grandparents that she is not interested in the getting married to Mahmud,She will get to be with Affan. Noorie desperately wants to tell them but she can't  just bring herself to say it. Kaka and Goggo will be very sad about it.

How can she even say no to them? They have been nothing but supportive. They have been taking care of her ever since she was young. Something her own parents failed to do. If she say no to them,she will be nothing but an ingrate. But what about Affan? What about her feelings for him? Giving up her happiness for her grandparents own is a tough decision for her. Is it even worth it?

How sure is she that she will  be happy with Mahmud if they get married? But She doesn't know if she will be happy with Affan either? This is so confusing.

Her instinct tells her that she should just agree to the marriage,but what of Affan? This whole thing is frustrating.

Affan is a really good person. She doesn't want to break his heart. Noorie wish she could do something about it.

Left to Noorie, she doesn't want to get married this soon. She just wants to focus on her housemanship and get a good job. We all have plans but Allah is the best of planners. She just wants to be free from all these problems. Noorie wants to make a decision before Kaka and Goggo return from their trip. They will be very busy if them come back because of Ya Fareed's wedding that is next month. She has to decide.

"What are you still doing?" Asmau asked furiously,interrupting her chain of thoughts.

"I am sorry. I will just finish up my make up and join you downstairs." Noorie apologists.

"Why are you crying?" Asmau asked.

"Am i?" Noorie asked,surprised

"You don't even know you were crying?" Asmau inquired,shaking her head.

Noorie kept mute and looked elsewhere.

"Please do not injure yourself with crying. You are getting slim. You haven't been eating well for the past three days. All you do is cry. This isn't fair Noorie. How do you think Goggo and Kaka will feel if they see you like this? They won't be happy atall." She sighed and continued. "Look we will talk about that later. Meet me downstairs and do no keep me waiting if not I will leave without you " She threatened and left the room.

Noorie is really jealous of Asmau right now. She is problem free. She doesn't understand what her cousin is going through.

Noorie rushed downstairs after completing her makeup. She doesn't want Asmau to leave her behind.
..........
"Call Noorie" Aneesah said,glaring at Mahmud.

"What do you want me to say to her?" Mahmud asked, glaring at her.

"You can ask her how she is? If she has eaten? If she is enjoying her day? If you can pick her up when she is done?" Aneesah replied,smilling.

"How does it even sound to you? I should ask about her day? If I can pick her up?" He said mimicking her voice.

"It looks somehow to you because you aren't a girl." She replied,glaring at him. She sighed and continued. "If you don't call her and ask her all these questions,she will feel unwanted." Aneesah said,trying to make him understand.